The Student Room Group

I can't read english words, what should i do, how do i learn?

I am foreign, i raised in UK, i didn't learn to read my native language since i had to move to UK. I had trouble learning. Now i can write english. In this post i made spelling mistakes which i fixed using the google.

Now to my problem. I can't read words with more than 2 vowels or words i haven't see before, i can't pronouns them properly when i try to say it out aloud, i tend to break big words into smaller ones (three or two letter per word).

I am in university, studying Pharmacy, its my 2nd weeks. I am having a lot diffcuilts reading words, especially scientific words. (couldn't even spell scientific)

Do Help. Please.

In life being able to read is important and i need to be able to read or how can i ever live.
Original post by PharmacyUniv
I am foreign, i raised in UK, i didn't learn to read my native language since i had to move to UK. I had trouble learning. Now i can write english. In this post i made spelling mistakes which i fixed using the google.

Now to my problem. I can't read words with more than 2 vowels or words i haven't see before, i can't pronouns them properly when i try to say it out aloud, i tend to break big words into smaller ones (three or two letter per word).

I am in university, studying Pharmacy, its my 2nd weeks. I am having a lot diffcuilts reading words, especially scientific words. (couldn't even spell scientific)

Do Help. Please.

In life being able to read is important and i need to be able to read or how can i ever live.
Talk to your tutors, your personal tutor should be able to help. They understand these things and will have seen it before, maybe even faced it themselves. Learning a language takes time, but lots of people do it. You should be able to find lots of people at uni in similar situations.:yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending