The Student Room Group

I Slept with my best friends ex and have feelings for him

Recently I went to my mates party and everyone got very drunk. At the end of the night we all feel asleep, I fell asleep on Alex who is my best friend (Alyssa’s) ex and during the night we were talking and one thing lead to another we started kissing and... well you can guess the rest. The morning after I told him because he didn’t remember and he made me promise not to tell anyone. I feel really guilty about not telling Alyssa but I have started to get feelings for him. I want to tell her because she is my best friend but also I promised I wouldn’t say anything and if I do it might ruin what me and Alex have
Do you and Alex really have something though?
If he has the same feelings for you and you want to make it work .. then i think you should tell her.. but if he doesn't then i Still think you should tell her because after all she is your best friend.. And it so really test how good your relationship is with her.. Would you rather lose your best friend or lose something with someone that you never really had something with
Original post by Banksy_R
Recently I went to my mates party and everyone got very drunk. At the end of the night we all feel asleep, I fell asleep on Alex who is my best friend (Alyssa’s) ex and during the night we were talking and one thing lead to another we started kissing and... well you can guess the rest. The morning after I told him because he didn’t remember and he made me promise not to tell anyone. I feel really guilty about not telling Alyssa but I have started to get feelings for him. I want to tell her because she is my best friend but also I promised I wouldn’t say anything and if I do it might ruin what me and Alex have

This seems to be about you and not the best friend. Did she dump him or he dump her? Probably no point saying but if you carry on then she will find out eventually.

If you intend pursuing something with him and if there was a big history, then its polite to let her know imo. You dont seem that bothered about your best friend was my impression.
Reply 3
So he was drunk and you had sex with him, isn't that at the very least sexual assault.

Reported
I don't see a problem in chasing a friend's ex personally, but if you plan on chasing him and it goes well she'll find out anyway so you might wanna at least drop a hint
Original post by Yaboi
So he was drunk and you had sex with him, isn't that at the very least sexual assault.

Reported

Probably a bit of a grey area if both parties were drunk (quote OP: "everyone got very drunk"). I'd shove it in the "idfk lol" zone.
Original post by Banksy_R

Are you male or female?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending