need some advice for a mate who wants to do law at uni

Watch this thread
marklow
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
need some advice for my my mate
he wants to do law at uni but doesnt know what to do as he really wants to go to this uni which has the LPC incorporated into the course but this uni isnt as highly regarded as the one which doesnt provide the LPC
What do you think would be the best call as he really likes both courses at both the unis he had in mind its just 1 incorporated the LPC but isnt as highly regarded as the one that doesnt

Just need some advice as wasnt really sure how to advise him hes asked teachers at his college but he still isnt really to sure
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
The LPC is going to be obsolete by the time he graduates (in 4 years' time). The SQE will take its place.

Just tell them to go to the better uni.
marklow
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.)
The LPC is going to be obsolete by the time he graduates (in 4 years' time). The SQE will take its place.

Just tell them to go to the better uni.
ohhh really how do you seem so certain that the LPC will be obsolete in about 4 years time
seanbruce
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
if he was to do the LPC on his law degree he would be saving a lot of money by doing it that way instead of after uni
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by marklow)
ohhh really how do you seem so certain that the LPC will be obsolete in about 4 years time
Like I have already said, the LPC is going to be replaced by another course. This is according to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, not me.

https://www.sra.org.uk/sra/consultat...amination.page
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads