Arden Univesity and UCL

Watch this thread
yaqub_umaru
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys, does any one know if UCL accepts applications and grant student who granduated from Arden university admission for Msc???
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yaqub_umaru)
Hi guys, does any one know if UCL accepts applications and grant student who granduated from Arden university admission for Msc???
If it's a recognised degree then yes. Email UCL and ask how they'd view you as an applicant.
Ex-Official rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Most of our courses also have professional accreditations https://arden.ac.uk/studying-with-us...accreditations from bodies such as BPS, CIM and APM – which means students can be sure their qualification is meeting industry standards and will be valued by employers globally.

Our tuition fees are also up to a third less than traditional campus universities because with Arden you only pay for what matters – high quality courses and a fantastic learning experience. We are committed to providing value for money for our students.

We want people to benefit from modern, accessible and flexible ways of learning online and in study centres that truly support their career ambition. You can read some testimonials from our students: https://arden.ac.uk/studying-with-us...r-students-say

We have University status which has been awarded to us by the UK government and reflects their confidence that our academic standards, financial status, and governance structure meet the stringent criteria required for the University title. Like all UK universities, our quality and standards are regularly reviewed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and our most recent annual monitoring review received a commendable outcome. You can read the report on our institution profile on the QAA website: http://www.qaa.ac.uk/reviews-and-rep...UKPRN=10005451

We hope this helps you get a clearer idea about Arden University. Please let us know if we can answer any more questions for you.

Dear yaqub_umaru, good luck in your ongoing studies.

The Arden Team.
iambenmunro
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
@returnmigrant,

I'm also a student and Student Rep for Arden University and as Murdo Lamont says, Arden is indeed a real University not only with a Campus but they are also paving the way for distant learning, giving students real choice and opportunity they may not get.

Again, I have the same view as Murdo, I've not experienced this from Arden.

Like any institute, problems will always arise but when they do, Arden is quick to rectify them and offer excellent student support.

I would suggest talking to Arden and talk to the employer and see what the issue is. I am confident Arden will want to help you!

I hope you get this matter sorted and good luck in the future!

Ben
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
I am not a disgruntled Arden student - though clearly you expected me to be which tells us yards about the 'student experience' at Arden.
😀

In your experience, would good universities accept a degree from Arden as sufficient qualification for a Master's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2789280
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iambenmunro)
paving the way for distant learning, giving students real choice and opportunity they may not get.
Didn't the OU do that 40-odd years ago?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads