The Student Room Group

Omg advice pleaseeeeee

My boyfriend gets angry over small things he is a bit childish but if you give him times he will know he over reacted.

Me and him got into a big fight which led us to break up very angrily. I then thought it was the end and told another guy who I use to speak to (not in that way) about our fight and confineded in him and I think he was Tryna flirt but I thought hE was my friend so didn't take it into account. I then said we should meet up and talk about it because I felt so upset that me and my boyfriend broke up and needed a friend and he said ok whatever. We didn't meet up though.

My boyfriend then comes back to me saying he's sorry and stuff and that he didn't mean to say he ended the relationship he was just angry ( so deep down he knew it wasn't ended) but I did. I told my boyfriend that I told that guy (he don't know him) about how I told the guy about our breakup and fight he got Abit mad and said is that what I do when we break up or whatever and is making a big issue about it! I feel soooooo f u c k e d because he doesn't know that I was going to meet the guy! (I THOUGHT WE BROKE UP) and I was looking at my life differently I wanted more friends and a social life. And wanted to meet different people.

Will he find out as the truth always comes out? But then it's not like I did anything bad ? ( they don't know eachother)
I feel so bad I feel like I've cheated on him in a way because he didn't see it in his eyes as over it was just time to be alone and calm down for him which I understand but he shouldn't have told his family to tell me it's the end of the relationship. I FEEEL SO BAD AND PARANOID THAT HE WILL FIND OUT !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending