The Student Room Group

help

i need help. so me and my boyfriend decided to do sexual stuff today & he fingered me. he didn’t like it at all. he didn’t say that he didn’t like it but you could obviously tell. i don’t know if it’s because it was so wet & just gross u know but i feel like guys should like it. i personally didn’t like the feeling. it was my first time and i’ve heard it gets better. i don’t know what to do. i give him bjs and pleasure him all the time. what do i do
learn and progress together, it's not as simple as just touching. find out what you like yourself and teach him
Original post by morgann333
i need help. so me and my boyfriend decided to do sexual stuff today & he fingered me. he didn’t like it at all. he didn’t say that he didn’t like it but you could obviously tell. i don’t know if it’s because it was so wet & just gross u know but i feel like guys should like it. i personally didn’t like the feeling. it was my first time and i’ve heard it gets better. i don’t know what to do. i give him bjs and pleasure him all the time. what do i do

Just like you don’t know what he likes he doesn’t know what you like.

You need to tell and guide him and if you don’t know then you should explore what you like.

Over time you will become more skilled.....

But that thing where partners need to tell each other what they like and help them learn it never changes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending