Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I too skinny to be a stripper? (serious question) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm 17 and want to work as a part-time stripper once I turn 18. However, I've seen these videos and it seems that guys love curvy girls with big *behinds* and breasts (they get thrown a lot of money). I'm 5'3, long legs, broad shoulders (my body shape's an inverted triangle), but no *behind* and small breasts. Like, it's Victoria Secret's model small. So I'm wondering if I'm at a disadvantage this way?

Other questions:
    1) Do clubs offer lessons/practice poles? Because I don't want to ask my parents for a pole, but I do want to practice.
    2) Do I do my own makeup and outfit beforehand, and can I choose what to wear?
    3) How else can I practice without a pole?
    4) What's the pay like?
    5) Is there an audition, and can the club reject you?

ReputationRep:
    Prostitution is very dangerous for an 18 year old. But you can go to clubs with poles and work on those pole dancing moves that will keep you fit (and I don't just mean hugging the pole)

ReputationRep:
    strippers are usually taller than 5ft 3 tbh

maybe you should be worrying more about your height than your weight..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    strippers are usually taller than 5ft 3 tbh

maybe you should be worrying more about your height than your weight..
    I think that once I strap on those 6" platform shoes, it wouldn't really matter how tall I am.

ReputationRep:
    i'd pay you to keep your clothes on tbh

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, we need you to send pictures as proof nah im just kidding Im a man of high moral standards I would never say such immature things....
    Spoiler:
    Show

Please send preferably with no clothes on. Inbox me plz

ReputationRep:
    I've been to a few strip clubs on a whim with mates on nights out, and most strippers I've seen look like meth addicts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VeryStudious)
    I'm 5'3, long legs
    They can't be that long then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    They can't be that long then
    Actually, the length of legs depend on the length of your torso and waist. So it's possible for a short person to look like they have longer legs than a taller person with a longer torso, looking like they have shorter legs.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, the length of legs depend on the length of your torso and waist. So it's possible for a short person to look like they have longer legs than a taller person with a longer torso, looking like they have shorter legs.

The only time you see something like this is with cartoon characters or some Disney Pixar movie...

at 5ft 3 your legs are not long

lets get real here, at your height no one is going to describe you as a leggy blonde are they

ReputationRep:
    Just get some other part time job
    Jeez people's standards are low nowadays

ReputationRep:
    By that logic I don't have a small ****. I'm not sure many women would see it that way though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    By that logic I don't have a small ****. I'm not sure many women would see it that way though.
    I've only got a 5 inch fishing tackle but I'm 4'11 so controlling for size I'm huge :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.