Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

this is probably a long shot but I'm just about to start a distance learning Masters degree at the University and I was wondering if there were any TSRers out there who are about to do the same.

I was a massive user of TSR when I was looking to start my undergrad degree back in 2011 and it never let me down, so I'm hoping this time it will be the same.

I'd love to know what you're studying, where you're hailing from, and how you feel about starting.

If you're not a distance learning or a postgrad but just starting the University and feel like you want to feel normal, too, please feel free to join the thread. I remember my first couple of weeks at University feeling abnormally lonely, so I hope everyone who is there now is settling down well but if not, come join this thread for a chat and a virtual cup of tea!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.