Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I worked in Tesco last Christmas as a temp. I had no issues and worked every shift, arriving on time and working any overtime they asked me to do. I got on with everyone whilst there.

I have re-applied online via Tesco Careers this year but get rejected after the first stage. I'm not even getting as far as taking the Screening Test questions this time. Instead, I am rejected after filling in the personal details, education work history, skills and then answering 'no' to whether I have any criminal convictions. That's it - immediate unsuccessful outcome.

I have applied again using a different account but the same thing happens.
    I wouldn't as bothered if I got rejected after the screening test section but I'm not even getting to that part of the application. It is so frustrating!

Anyone had a similar experience or can offer any advice?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I did this too earlier since I saw a local Tesco. Weird cos I'd just done an interview ont he Friday so surely I meet the requirements lol.

Maybe too many applied already o---o -idk-

ReputationRep:
    Uhm I just received an email saying to reapply and that they have technical issues lol.

Just logged in on the Dahboard and it looks fine to me - says Incomplete \ o/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mokona)
    Uhm I just received an email saying to reapply and that they have technical issues lol.

Just logged in on the Dahboard and it looks fine to me - says Incomplete \ o/
    Thanks - just got it too!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.