Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello - does anybody know how we hear about the DLITE application - email or post? or when we will be likely to hear?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I've applied for the DLITE Primary PGDE. I'm not too sure, I thought we'd receive an e-mail informing us whether or not we have an interview - only been just over a week since the closing date though, so hopefully we'll hear back soon!

ReputationRep:
    yes - fingers crossed we hear soon. Interviews are the end October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zlivings)
    yes - fingers crossed we hear soon. Interviews are the end October!
    The sooner the better then, give us more time to prepare!

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for this too and recieved an email about my interview yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when we will hear back about final decisions? I had my interview today.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, hope it's soon after! I haven't had my interview yet, have it soon though!

Any advice for it?

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't nearly as stressful as I had imagined. There were two people on the panel. I did my presentation first, which was really relaxed and I was sitting down, then I was asked 5 questions. One was about the presentation and the others were more general about yourself and teaching. Nothing complicated. I don't know if yours will be the same structure, so please don't rely too much on my experience. Go in as prepared as possible. When is yours?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Also... Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

That's good to hear, I'd imagine they'd probably go for the same sort of format for all applicants, was worried there was going to be about 7 people all scrutinizing my every word - stress, ha ha!. I've only got about 2 weeks to prepare for the interview.

I hope you get a place on the course!

ReputationRep:
    I was the same... But it's honestly really not that bad. The people who interviewed me were really and encouraging. Do you mind me asking which region you are from? I'm wondering why there is so much space between interviews... I was on day 3 of interviews for Aberdeenshire.

ReputationRep:
    That's good, thanks for letting me know. I'm in Moray. I guess it's due to them being really busy and arranging places for interviews an what not!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.