Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

he said he was 'gonna go' just by me touching him Watch

So I was kissing this guy and I was touching him down there and noticed he was hard and he told me to stop because he was 'gonna go'. Then he told me we should stop kissing for the same reason. Can guys *** from just kissing? Or maybe I misunderstood what he said. From this it seems like hes sexually inexperienced am I right?

ReputationRep:
    https://media.tenor.com/images/7c13b...c738/tenor.gif

ask him what he meant...

any other ideas?

(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    https://media.tenor.com/images/7c13b...c738/tenor.gif

ask him what he meant...
    he can't have meant he was gonna leave because we hung out for another hour
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Go for a pee, go for a quick smoke... I mean he could be talking about anything.

I'm not sure if some guys can be that sensitive or maybe he wasn't comfortable with touching.

(Original post by UWS)
    Go for a pee, go for a quick smoke... I mean he could be talking about anything.

I'm not sure if some guys can be that sensitive or maybe he wasn't comfortable with touching.
    no he didn't leave and we hung out for another hour, I don't think hes uncomfortable with touching as he really wants us to sleep together
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no he didn't leave and we hung out for another hour, I don't think hes uncomfortable with touching as he really wants us to sleep together
    Then just sleep with him? I think this overthinking is pointless since it's over now, you'll soon know if he's inexperienced or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Then just sleep with him? I think this overthinking is pointless since it's over now, you'll soon know if he's inexperienced or not.
    How?

Dude's hardly going to pull out a flip-chart of the female anatomy and ask questions lol.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    How?

Dude's hardly going to pull out a flip-chart of the female anatomy and ask questions lol.
    I wouldn't put it past anyone...

That seems to be OP's concern anyway.

ReputationRep:
    So I was kissing this guy and I was touching him down there and noticed he was hard and he told me to stop because he was 'gonna go'. Then he told me we should stop kissing for the same reason. Can guys *** from just kissing? Or maybe I misunderstood what he said. From this it seems like hes sexually inexperienced am I right?
    Why not just do it again and ask him about it lol why you asking us when the person himself spent another hour with you.

Yes i think its called premature ejaculation...

ReputationRep:
    I guess if you are just getting to know each other and he fancies you a lot, then he's going to get excited pretty fast. Take it as a compliment.

I'd assume that if he knows enough to warn you (and effectively ask to slow down) then he's experienced enough to understand his own body and what to do about it getting a bit overenthusiastic. I don't think you should read any more than that into it.

so does this show he's really attracted to me, sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm not that experienced

ReputationRep:
    You were a bit too eager to grab the D

ReputationRep:
    He bust a nut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    How?

wait is that not normal lol
    Spoiler:
    Show

JK obviously

ReputationRep:
    so does this show he's really attracted to me, sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm not that experienced
    Yes probably. The poor boy is being sent a little wild by you.

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious that he meant he was going to cuum. That's pretty bad news tbh, sounds like someone with a severe premature ejaculation problem..

ReputationRep:
    He could be a few things;
    - Sexually Frustrated
    - REALLY excited by you
    - As you say sexually inexperienced

What are your feeling about this?

ReputationRep:
    Take that as a compliment that you are so incredibly attractive that the sheer idea makes him ***
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    lol wish I could *** that fast.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.