Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    Sorry i will do that now.
    Sorry, i really hope I didnt come across too harshly.
    Good luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    Last day to submit R&R forms! eeeek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuzzmuzz)
    Last day to submit R&R forms! eeeek

have you submitted yours? if so, how do you feel about it?

Good luck btw
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TracyEmu)
    have you submitted yours? if so, how do you feel about it?

Good luck btw
    yes submitted it a couple of days ago. I think they were quite difficult to answer in so little words. Ive answered it to the best i can, so just a waiting game now lol.
    wbu? good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    yes submitted it a couple of days ago. I think they were quite difficult to answer in so little words. Ive answered it to the best i can, so just a waiting game now lol.
    wbu? good luck to you too!
    I agree with you. it was quite tough to include all the valid points that I wanted to include under such words constraints. However, I feel quite confident. FINGERS CROSSED it's good enough to get invited to an interview.
    oh boy... how I hate a waiting game!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you. it was quite tough to include all the valid points that I wanted to include under such words constraints. However, I feel quite confident. FINGERS CROSSED it's good enough to get invited to an interview.
    oh boy... how I had a waiting game!
    same! hopefully enough for us to both get an interview! eurgh the wait is going to be excruciating!!

ReputationRep:
    same! hopefully enough for us to both get an interview! eurgh the wait is going to be excruciating!!
    where else have you applied to? and what's your back up course?

ReputationRep:
    Sent mine off. Dont feel too happy about the roles section (where you had to say what you did). I mentioned an example and i feel like it was a one off (cooling down an angry cutsomer), i hope its worth some points or something
    What score do you need to pass?

ReputationRep:
    where else have you applied to? and what's your back up course?
    applied to bristol, Keele, queen mary and Warwick(grad entry). Im a graduate so no back up course lol. where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    applied to bristol, Keele, queen mary and Warwick(grad entry). Im a graduate so no back up course lol. where have you applied?
    im an undergraduate. Applied to HYMS, Liverpool, Bristol, and Keele. Pharmacology at Leeds as my back up.

Anyway, wish you the best of Luck with your application !!!

ReputationRep:
    im an undergraduate. Applied to HYMS, Liverpool, Bristol, and Keele. Pharmacology at Leeds as my back up.

Anyway, wish you the best of Luck with your application !!!
    oh nice! You too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Guessing the earliest we will hear back will be mid December??

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my R&R literally 20 minutes ago, I cut it so close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noelle1470)
    Sent off my R&R literally 20 minutes ago, I cut it so close
    You're brave! Lol important thing it's in!!

did we have a total hours box on page 1 of the keele form? I can't remember seeing one but because there is one on the practice form I've gone into complete panic mode!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 10LFC10)
      did we have a total hours box on page 1 of the keele form? I can't remember seeing one but because there is one on the practice form I've gone into complete panic mode!
      Yeh there was an estimated total hours box

ReputationRep:
      There was a total hours box but i assume its fine if youve filled in the hours for all the work experiences you did. They will probably add it themselves lol. Dont panic.

(Original post by HateOCR)
        There was a total hours box but i assume its fine if youve filled in the hours for all the work experiences you did. They will probably add it themselves lol. Dont panic.
        I put all my hours on yeah, I have loads! into the thousands, but my bottom box was blank so I must have missed it! I feel so so stupid now

ReputationRep:
        I put all my hours on yeah, I have loads! into the thousands, but my bottom box was blank so I must have missed it! I feel so so stupid now
        Dont worry, its such a small thing. If you put thousands of hours in you automatically get full points. They award max points for 160 hours.

I did put all my hours down for each role but I didn't notice a total one for all combined

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.