Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

homeless person begs judge to sent him to prison Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/homele...970581/?ito=fb

ReputationRep:
    loooooool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JihadOnSteroids)
    Why do so many crackers not just do the road life and sell a bit of gear? They wonder why so many Jamaicans and Turks are ****ing their girls, well why do think? Its cos they got the game, the garms, the whole bare man ting goin. Gora just seems to piss away his benefit money on beer while all the breddas are in the gym or shooting fedz
    Can you provide an English translation please?

ReputationRep:
    Why do so many crackers not just do the road life and sell a bit of gear? They wonder why so many Jamaicans and Turks are ****ing their girls, well why do think? Its cos they got the game, the garms, the whole bare man ting goin. Gora just seems to piss away his benefit money on beer while all the breddas are in the gym or shooting fedz
    Leave Jamaicans out of this bruh

ReputationRep:
    Theres not enough English gangs. There is a reason you rarely see a homeless BAME.
    Ah I don't know, there's a fair few rocking about. They just don't get the good press like the more exotic ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Ah I don't know, there's a fair few rocking about. They just don't get the good press like the more exotic ones.
    what do you mean "ah?" He doesn't know what he's talking about. Read my thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4985022 where I briefly explain the british drug/gun trade. It's all run by Europeans... Those little pakistani and jamaicans boys who think they're running "tings" in UK by selling a bit of fake crack and carrying straps they can't afford would be zero without EU ports sending all that trafficked merchandise in here to begin with.

Also British and Irish are the kingpins who are missed by the feds, the black guys take the wrap for the white gangs because they work for the white gangs or buy from white suppliers lol The only thing jamaican guys here might run is the weed but I mean that's small lol most of em are drug dealers and runners with no cash or network to buy directly from suppliers at ports or dens and it's modern day cotton picking. It's a shame really. The way these young black, Asian and Muslim cats live is starved and sleep deprived 24/7 shifts making and selling and taking drugs and fearing for their little lives with no security at all. So ignorant to think they're living the high life cos they make it on nightly news :lol: thinkin life is a rap video or something.

ReputationRep:
    anyway he's begging to get into prison because at least in pen he has food, water and a bed and safety most likely, don't even gotta clink the link

Unless the title is clickbait and the link is about something totally different I don't see why anyone would find that funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    anyway he's begging to get into prison because at least in pen he has food, water and a bed and safety most likely, don't even gotta clink the link

Unless the title is clickbait and the link is about something totally different I don't see why anyone would find that funny
    This is what happens when you sign up to a forum full of middle class tw ats who are sitting in their parents 4 bedroom house in ****ing surrey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WyvernFires)
    loooooool!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG this is so funny!!!1!!!!!1!!11!!!1!!11111!! !!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Serious reply: You're a ****ing mong.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It's so sad that people are actually in a position where they'd have to do this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of the homeless guy in America who robbed a bank for $1 so he could be sent to prison because he couldn't afford health care.

ReputationRep:
    The guy broke his probation for a knife offence. He should be in there long term with nothing but bread and water till he is rehabilitated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    The guy broke his probation for a knife offence. He should be in there long term with nothing but bread and water till he is rehabilitated.
    bread n water might be the most nourishment he ever gets though is the point

ReputationRep:
    Poor guy. Shows you the disgraceful lack of support in society for good people who get shafted by the system.

Shameful. A disgusting reflection of life at the bottom in Britain.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.