Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am looking to apply for a BA in Egyptology next year (Oxford) but would it be possible to live on campus with my partner? We are currently engaged, and I don't believe I would cope being away from him for long amounts of time due to mental illness.
    Thank you in advance!!
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.