Turn on thread page Beta

Are "Thick" Girls Just Fat? watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to be called "thick" a lot myself as Im half black and was a size 12-14, but it was actually unhealthy AF ngl lol. :yep: i ate like a pig :creep:

Most of the "thick" girls people refer to are just unhealthy, they don't work out, have Kim Kardashian type bodies with too much fat. OK they do look "hot" with big boobs and butts but a lot of it is just shapewear/hot pants and high heels to exaggerate it. A lot of Instagram "thick" girls are much hotter than most of us facially but body wise they just seem fat and in really tight clothes to make it look sexy.

examples (every one of these girls is fat sorry):

ReputationRep:
    They are not fat. They have small waists.

It's genetics.

Having thick thighs and two big water melons that is not fat

But, If you have a big pot belly like Winnie the Pooh, then that right right there is confirmation of fattness!

But if the fat is distributed in all the right places, then that is not fat, that just means you are well..thick.:closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think thick basically means fat. Those thighs surely ain’t lean muscle

ReputationRep:
    All of those are a turn off

ReputationRep:
    There's sorta degrees of thicc, if you will. You've posted extremes imo. But it's not really my thing regardless

ReputationRep:
    To me, thick means stupid. Always will do.

These kinds of conversations always confuse me...

ReputationRep:
    *thicc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BALMAIN Paris)
    They are not fat. They have small waists.

It's genetics.

Having thick thighs and two big water melons that is not fat

But, If you have a big pot belly like Winnie the Pooh, then that right right there is confirmation of fattness!

But if the fat is distributed in all the right places, then that is not fat, that just means you are well..thick.:closedeyes:
    Or big boned. Some people will come up with an astonishing plethora of alternative descriptors to avoid having to say “I’m fat”.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno man the women in 1,3 and 4 like pretty darn good to me but having said that I wouldn't consider any of them to be "fat"

ReputationRep:
    Well it's not muscle is it? lol

ReputationRep:
    it means more meat than fat

ReputationRep:
    Thicc just means bigger in the right places. As such it is entirely possible to be thick and not fat, as the women in the pictures you posted demonstrate. I wouldn't even go as far as calling any of them chubby even. Two is getting close though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtomicBlonde)
    I used to be called "thick" a lot myself as Im half black and was a size 12-14. OK they do look "hot" with big boobs and butts but a lot of it is just shapewear/hot pants and high heels to exaggerate it. A lot of Instagram "thick" girls are much hotter than most of us facially but body wise they just seem fat and in really tight clothes to make it look sexy.

Guess I'm fat then. Even though I have thinner more toned thighs than her and bony bony knees lol but everything else is the same.

Brb, making myself vomit

😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Or big boned. Some people will come up with an astonishing plethora of alternative descriptors to avoid having to say “I’m fat”.
    😳😓 lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    3rd girl looks like she's got implants or something. Rest of them would get it HARD

ReputationRep:
    Last two girls aren't fat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyJosh)
    Last two girls aren't fat...
    not sheriff serious, I can understand finding them hot, but both are obv overweight sorryy

ReputationRep:
    not sheriff serious, I can understand finding them hot, but both are obv overweight sorryy
    But how are they overweight with no stomach fat?

It's clear they just have a good amount of estrogen... Yes, a lot of girls are called thick when they're just fat but those last 2 girls just have big butts and wide hips... that's a sexually dimorphic trait of women and has nothing to do with being overweight.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be called "thick" a lot myself as Im half black and was a size 12-14, but it was actually unhealthy AF ngl lol. :yep: i ate like a pig :creep:

Most of the "thick" girls people refer to are just unhealthy, they don't work out, have Kim Kardashian type bodies with too much fat. OK they do look "hot" with big boobs and butts but a lot of it is just shapewear/hot pants and high heels to exaggerate it. A lot of Instagram "thick" girls are much hotter than most of us facially but body wise they just seem fat and in really tight clothes to make it look sexy.

having boobs because you're fat is like having a 6 pack cus you're skinny

but yes

it's all excuses to say you're not fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp2)
    having boobs because you're fat is like having a 6 pack cus you're skinny

but yes

it's all excuses to say you're not fat
    The bottom 2 are fine. Look at their stomachs? Estrogen has given them proper distribution.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.