Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are "Thick" Girls Just Fat? Watch

ReputationRep:
    idc they'd all get pipe either way

ReputationRep:
    Kashira Whitely is the epitome of what "thicc" should mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtomicBlonde)
    I used to be called "thick" a lot myself as Im half black and was a size 12-14, but it was actually unhealthy AF ngl lol. :yep: i ate like a pig :creep:

Most of the "thick" girls people refer to are just unhealthy, they don't work out, have Kim Kardashian type bodies with too much fat. OK they do look "hot" with big boobs and butts but a lot of it is just shapewear/hot pants and high heels to exaggerate it. A lot of Instagram "thick" girls are much hotter than most of us facially but body wise they just seem fat and in really tight clothes to make it look sexy.

examples (every one of these girls is fat sorry):

I wouldn’t call them all fat but certainly overweight.

These days with fat being more normal than it once was attitudes change so some people find this attractive.

The reality is we are just getting more and more unhealthy. I’m over weight now and going on a proper diet to remedy it, I just wish more people would do so.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Um... no. Just cuz someone has big boobs and a big butt =/= fat.
    They don't have huge arms or legs. They're just not thin. Some people naturally have an hourglass shape or big calves.
    They don't fit the image of a thin woman with small boobs and small butt (not saying that's a bad thing). It's like saying Beyonce or Rihanna are fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Um... no. Just cuz someone has big boobs and a big butt =/= fat.
    They don't have huge arms or legs. They're just not thin. Some people naturally have an hourglass shape or big calves.
    They don't fit the image of a thin woman with small boobs and small butt (not saying that's a bad thing). It's like saying Beyonce or Rihanna are fat.
    Are you talking about the girls I posted? who are way bigger than Beyonce and rihanna btw, I agree neither of them are fat.

Sorry but those girls are obviously overweight. Fair enough if people think its hawt tho

ReputationRep:
    Those girls ARE fat though, nothing that a good diet and a bit of exercise can't shift

how do they have such a small waist but such massive thighs?

ReputationRep:
    They're overweight, but happen to be lucky that their fat accumulates faster in places men find sexually attractive. Many of them also squat a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtomicBlonde)
    Are you talking about the girls I posted? who are way bigger than Beyonce and rihanna btw, I agree neither of them are fat.

Sorry but those girls are obviously overweight. Fair enough if people think its hawt tho
    Beyoncé and Rihanna are fit, especially Beyoncé you can tell she works out a lot
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    idc they'd all get pipe either way
    You know it :rofl::five:

ReputationRep:
    Someone may be healthy and fit at size 12. Someone may be really unhealthy at a size 6. I'm quite careful with my eating habits (I do recognise that I should workout more tho, I'm not perfect) but If I ate all the foods some of my v slim friends eat, I would be a size 18
    There's not one size that = healthy
    People have different metabolisms, genes etc.

I am NOT saying that you can be a size 26 and still be healthy/fit

ReputationRep:
    Are "fat" girls just thick?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, none of them are ‘fat’ the first girl is BEAUTIFUL, maybe on the heavier side but still a gorgeous girl who rocks those clothes. Her body distributes weight in all the right places and that’s her gift. I can’t believe you would write a whole paragraph on why she is unhealthy. She looks plenty healthy. The second Girls looks PERFECTLY healthy, granted, she could be considered on the heavy side but when she is standing up naturally, there are no unnatural rolls on her stomach or anywhere else, nor does any of these girls! The third girl looks like she got some implants or some ish but nonthless is beautiful. I wouldn’t go anywhere near saying she might be chubby. The last girl, while wearing tight clothes Has nothing wrong, she looks fine. My last point is saying (oh.. ur fat.. sorry) sorry doesn’t make it better like Jesus ****ing Christ.

ReputationRep:
    They all have hourglass figure's but they are slightly overweight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtf.aloox)
    Honestly, none of them are ‘fat’ the first girl is BEAUTIFUL, maybe on the heavier side but still a gorgeous girl who rocks those clothes. Her body distributes weight in all the right places and that’s her gift. I can’t believe you would write a whole paragraph on why she is unhealthy. She looks plenty healthy. The second Girls looks PERFECTLY healthy, granted, she could be considered on the heavy side but when she is standing up naturally, there are no unnatural rolls on her stomach or anywhere else, nor does any of these girls! The third girl looks like she got some implants or some ish but nonthless is beautiful. I wouldn’t go anywhere near saying she might be chubby. The last girl, while wearing tight clothes Has nothing wrong, she looks fine. My last point is saying (oh.. ur fat.. sorry) sorry doesn’t make it better like Jesus ****ing Christ.
    You have no idea about whats the medical definition of over weight, do you :rofl::facepalm::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BALMAIN Paris)
    They are not fat. They have small waists.
    Those girls are significantly overweight. Their waists are not small, they are only small in relation to the rest of them. They are absolutely obese, probably in the morbid obesity category such as the absolutely ridiculously enormous girl in jeans.

Here's Kim Kardashian (who has 1 in 1000000 "thickness" genes) when she was lean:

Girls with certain genes carry fat better than others in more desirable locations, so they can get fatter while maintaining the illusion of being "in shape".

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.