Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Does anybody know of, or have experience of working part time or full time for MUJI? What are they like as a company to work for?

I have read often not to work for shops of which are your favourite and you have a personal love for? Is this true?

Note: Due to social anxiety and other issues. (I wont go into detail) I have not worked a part time job before. (I am a full time student). But thats another story!

Please let me know!

Thank you!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    i_may I've never worked for MUJI, but I have worked for stores/bars that I've loved and yes it does totally change your impression of them. It's not always great to work at your favourite place, as then your favourite place becomes work! Discount is pretty handy though...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.