Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I tell his girlfriend????? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello all. My ex has been asking to meet for sex etc and flirty messages to me.. Saying he doesn't want her etc and she's nothing compared to me...

I have all this in texts etc

Should I tell his new girlfriend??????

ReputationRep:
    Pump him, dump him and then tell his girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelseaw121)
    Hello all. My ex has been asking to meet for sex etc and flirty messages to me.. Saying he doesn't want her etc and she's nothing compared to me...

try to take a step back and look over this as a whole. you dont need to tell me why since its personal but think about why you broke up, why he most likely started dating this new girl, and why he has suddenly decided that he wants you back
    personally, as someone who is petty, i would tell her. but you need to understand that telling her will not just happen in a bubble. she may see that the guy is being creepy, dump him, and move on. or she may blame you, say that its your fault, that you were tempting him, and then start a great big drama
    its not an easy situation to be in, but the best thing you can do is screenshot the messages, tell him over text that youre not interested, and then keep an eye out with any other girls he knows. if hes flirting with them after you said no, i would say something was up and show the girl the screenshots.

ReputationRep:

Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you should still be in contact with your ex. You broke up for a reason. Now he is trying to hook up with you behind his girlfriend's back. He has no intention of leaving her, he is just messing around with him. He is a bad apple.

The best thing you can do is tell him, once and for all, to stop contacting you. Delete him from your phone and block him from your social media. You can do better than him. In terms of whether to tell his girlfriend, that is up to you. It depends on if you want to get involved in your ex's business.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priincee)
    try to take a step back and look over this as a whole. you dont need to tell me why since its personal but think about why you broke up, why he most likely started dating this new girl, and why he has suddenly decided that he wants you back
    personally, as someone who is petty, i would tell her. but you need to understand that telling her will not just happen in a bubble. she may see that the guy is being creepy, dump him, and move on. or she may blame you, say that its your fault, that you were tempting him, and then start a great big drama
    its not an easy situation to be in, but the best thing you can do is screenshot the messages, tell him over text that youre not interested, and then keep an eye out with any other girls he knows. if hes flirting with them after you said no, i would say something was up and show the girl the screenshots.

Thanks for the reply. It's a tricky situation... We were together for 2 years, I fell pregnant and I had an abortion as I he told me that's what he wanted and that he would resent me if I was to keep it. I loved him so much and just wanted him to be happy so I did it... The guilt killed me but we moved on and carried on together. We split 7 months after as he wasn't ready to settle etc. We didn't speak for a few months. He then got involved with another woman who has been his friend for a few years, although was a very on off friendship as she didn't like me in his life as she always wanted him. So as soon as I was gone she was in there... Well they have been seeing eachother for 3 months. She is now 8 weeks pregnant so fell pregnant pretty much within weeks. He has told me he gave her the same speel he gave me but she is keeping the baby. He has said he is going to make it work with her has its the right thing to do. Yes it hurts he is giving her a chance and not me, maybe I should of been more selfish like her? Anyway.. He has been continuing to contact me to meet up and how **** the sex is with her compared to me. How he wants to have sex with me etc etc. I won't go into detail lol. I know I'd want to know but am I just stirring the pot? It isn't my intention but how can he get away with this and go back to playing happy families?

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Xxx

ReputationRep:

if you was the girlfriend, would you want to be told?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbeyan)
    if you was the girlfriend, would you want to be told?
    Damn right!!

ReputationRep:
    Damn right!!
    exactly, tell her.

ReputationRep:
    He's a control freak.

As above, drop him and block him. Move town if necessary.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but this reminds me of Doctor Foster :/

All the best with your situation sorry I couldn't be of much help :/

Hope all is resolved soon
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)

Last episode today, they should have done more episodes within a series.5/6 is too less (Doctor Foster)

What sort of guy is he - if he's getting a woman pregnant and telling her to abort it? - Should he have learnt to use protection or take caution by now?

He is coming back to you because he can. It's like he is testing the waters of whether he can just pick up where he left off. Under no circumstance, respond, don't even text/call/respond. Block and delete.

As for telling the new gf, bit like opening a can of worms, she may accuse you of being jealous and may not believe you etc.
    It depends on what you are willing to go through to give her the truth.

Frankly, I would not want to get involved. I would not want to invest my energy on my ex or his new gf. She will find out sooner or later anyway. & it's her new gf problem not yours.

ReputationRep:

Haha I can see where your coming from!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salma26)
    Last episode today, they should have done more episodes within a series.5/6 is too less (Doctor Foster)

What sort of guy is he - if he's getting a woman pregnant and telling her to abort it? - Should he have learnt to use protection or take caution by now?

He is coming back to you because he can. It's like he is testing the waters of whether he can just pick up where he left off. Under no circumstance, respond, don't even text/call/respond. Block and delete.

As for telling the new gf, bit like opening a can of worms, she may accuse you of being jealous and may not believe you etc.
    It depends on what you are willing to go through to give her the truth.

Frankly, I would not want to get involved. I would not want to invest my energy on my ex or his new gf. She will find out sooner or later anyway. & it's her new gf problem not yours.
    I know! Its gone by so quickly! Do you think Gemma killed Simon? I hated it when they left it at the cliffhanger, finally find out today! Excited much? 😂

ReputationRep:
    Haha I can see where your coming from!
    Yes this problem totally reminded me of Gemma and Simon or am I reading too much into it? 🤔

ReputationRep:
    I know! Its gone by so quickly! Do you think Gemma killed Simon? I hated it when they left it at the cliffhanger, finally find out today! Excited much? 😂
    Tbh, I think that's what Simon told his son Tom - that Gemma is never going to stop till I'm dead. It could go either way, but it looked like she was not going to stop based on the clip. She could have realised that Simon was winding her up and getting her to act in that way, and swerved/slammed the brakes. Besides - he is not much of threat - walking vs being in a car. He's a broke ass.

Doctor Foster is great! Love the character, so intelligent and crafty - I would not have come up with some of stuff she does.

this guy is a player. He is using you for sex and this is clearly evident.

dump him for good and cut ties off with him.

Would you want someone to tell you if your boyfriend was sending those kinds of texts to other girls?

ReputationRep:
      Thanks for the reply. It's a tricky situation... We were together for 2 years, I fell pregnant and I had an abortion as I he told me that's what he wanted and that he would resent me if I was to keep it. I loved him so much and just wanted him to be happy so I did it... The guilt killed me but we moved on and carried on together. We split 7 months after as he wasn't ready to settle etc. We didn't speak for a few months. He then got involved with another woman who has been his friend for a few years, although was a very on off friendship as she didn't like me in his life as she always wanted him. So as soon as I was gone she was in there... Well they have been seeing eachother for 3 months. She is now 8 weeks pregnant so fell pregnant pretty much within weeks. He has told me he gave her the same speel he gave me but she is keeping the baby. He has said he is going to make it work with her has its the right thing to do. Yes it hurts he is giving her a chance and not me, maybe I should of been more selfish like her? Anyway.. He has been continuing to contact me to meet up and how **** the sex is with her compared to me. How he wants to have sex with me etc etc. I won't go into detail lol. I know I'd want to know but am I just stirring the pot? It isn't my intention but how can he get away with this and go back to playing happy families?

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Xxx

He sounds like a slimeball..

ReputationRep:
      Well I've spoken to him.

He wants to remain friends but his new missus can't know obviously as he says he doesn't need the hassle. I've said to him I ain't no dirty little secret..

He then went on to say how he will make it work with her regardless of her... He will mould her into his way of thinking but it will just take time. They don't know eachother so they need to get to know each other and go from there... Baring in mind he has 2 boys already who have said they hate her and her little boy and are now refusing to go to his.

Kind of hurts that he comes to me with this news and has the cheek to make out he's Mr great to stick by her and try his best to make it work as he doesn't want to be a part time dad again to another child.... Wasn't 24hrs ago he wanted to get me in bed.. But he says it was in jest and he wouldn't of gone through with it... Yeah course not.

Deluded I think.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.