Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I tell his girlfriend????? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes....
    FINISH HIM

ReputationRep:
    If a guy that I loved was cheating, I would definitely like to know about it. I'd say tell her.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Chelseaw121)
    Well I've spoken to him.

He wants to remain friends but his new missus can't know obviously as he says he doesn't need the hassle. I've said to him I ain't no dirty little secret..

He then went on to say how he will make it work with her regardless of her... He will mould her into his way of thinking but it will just take time. They don't know eachother so they need to get to know each other and go from there... Baring in mind he has 2 boys already who have said they hate her and her little boy and are now refusing to go to his.

Kind of hurts that he comes to me with this news and has the cheek to make out he's Mr great to stick by her and try his best to make it work as he doesn't want to be a part time dad again to another child.... Wasn't 24hrs ago he wanted to get me in bed.. But he says it was in jest and he wouldn't of gone through with it... Yeah course not.

Deluded I think.
    You got great advice at post#5. You are gullible and are going to make a lot of mess for yourself. follow what cheesecake said and move on. Its a complete waste of time and effort.

ReputationRep:
    Hello all. My ex has been asking to meet for sex etc and flirty messages to me.. Saying he doesn't want her etc and she's nothing compared to me...

I have all this in texts etc

Should I tell his new girlfriend??????
    Yes! It doesn't really matter if he doesn't want to be with his current girlfriend anymore he's way out of line, he's betraying her trust and she should be told especially if you have evidence.

ReputationRep:
    I would tell her because if it was me I'd want to know. This has happened to me a few times before (not exes, but like guys flirting or trying to sext you etc when they've got a girlfriend, saying they'd leave her for you blah blah blah) and I always tell them even though it feels horrible because I would want to know if a guy did that to me. Some girls will misguidedly ignore it and choose to believe whatever ******** their bf feeds them and others will take it and dump them but at least your conscience is clear if you tell them.

ReputationRep:
    This guy is a complete scum bag, yes tell her and show her the proof. She really needs to know, especially with a pregnancy involved. She needs to know what her and her future baby are getting into.

ReputationRep:
    F*** him then chuck him.... then tell his gf ☺
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Tell gf, blow this **** wide open fam

ReputationRep:
    Yes, tell her. If it was me i would want to know

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply. It's a tricky situation... We were together for 2 years, I fell pregnant and I had an abortion as I he told me that's what he wanted and that he would resent me if I was to keep it. I loved him so much and just wanted him to be happy so I did it... The guilt killed me but we moved on and carried on together. We split 7 months after as he wasn't ready to settle etc. We didn't speak for a few months. He then got involved with another woman who has been his friend for a few years, although was a very on off friendship as she didn't like me in his life as she always wanted him. So as soon as I was gone she was in there... Well they have been seeing eachother for 3 months. She is now 8 weeks pregnant so fell pregnant pretty much within weeks. He has told me he gave her the same speel he gave me but she is keeping the baby. He has said he is going to make it work with her has its the right thing to do. Yes it hurts he is giving her a chance and not me, maybe I should of been more selfish like her? Anyway.. He has been continuing to contact me to meet up and how **** the sex is with her compared to me. How he wants to have sex with me etc etc. I won't go into detail lol. I know I'd want to know but am I just stirring the pot? It isn't my intention but how can he get away with this and go back to playing happy families?

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Xxx
    OK, I did not see this post until just now.

This guy honestly sounds like an absolutely horrid human being! It looks like all that he cares about is sexual intercourse, which is disgusting! Is this what you want in a man?

Definitely tell the poor girl. She has a right to know. I wouldn't want anybody that I know to be with somebody like this. He is cheating on the woman who is pregnant with his child!

Also, I am really sorry that he made you abort your child. I personally don't like the idea of abortion and I can imagine how difficult it must've been for you.

ReputationRep:
    Given that there is history between you and the other girl already, then it’s probably best if you stay out of it.
    You really don’t need the hassle from it.
    If he really is such a horrible human then she will find out soon enough.
    The best thing you can do is completely delete him from every aspect of your life, move on and thank your lucky stars that you are no longer involved

ReputationRep:
    I think you should make sure u screenshot the messages so you have a copy then if it doesn't stop tell her (with the proof)

ReputationRep:
    That's a difficult one. I'd say don't tell her unless she asks outright or unless you and she have a strong friendship which will enable you to talk honestly and with love. My impulse would be to tell her, but words can't be unsaid, and she might be sufficiently smitten with him to be unable to believe anything bad about him. She would then see you as a disruptive and jealous stirrer who is simply trying to wreck her relationship. Your ex is clearly an unreliable, dishonest and manipulative character. You're well rid of him. He might still retain sufficient decency to mend his ways if you tell him that his behaviour is despicable and he should treat his girlfriend with respect. So I would recommend having the forthright conversation with him and not her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.