Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Student Room meet up!!! Watch

(Original post by SGHD26716)
    Actually thought it was you who started this thread.

I still think it's you who's Anonymous #1
    Naa it's not me, a tsr meetup would be pretty fun tho.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Who thinks it would be cool to have a TSR meet up,
    I was walking to school and it came to my head that if it were possible it would be cool if we could all organise to gather somewhere, then wear name tags as to which TSR user we are and make friends.
    Obviously it's not possible but if it were possible who would join in
    Edit: what's more cool if we would have actual debates face to face depending on the question posed in a thread. Also, we could have a small club of everyone who doesn't know if they want to do medicine and they can discuss it among themselves seeing as there's so many threads on "can I do medcine"
    Exciting
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Bassicaly I'm someone well known on TSR and I didn't want people to know who I was...
    This is a bit silly considering people would know who you are when you turn up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Great; I'll organise the sniper detachment.
    :lolwhut:

(Original post by Glassapple)
    I'm sure many people wouldn't react positively to my presence.
    I'm sure most of us on TSR have similar personaities, so we'd get on just fine.

ReputationRep:
    Great; I'll organise the sniper detachment.
    ha. we make a diabolical duo.

You can be Elaine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepidolite)
    :lolwhut:
    Frankly, I'm of the opinion that this particular herd is about due a well-deserved thinning.

ReputationRep:
    Frankly, I'm of the opinion that this particular herd is about due a well-deserved thinning.
    I hope you're not serious, Lupin. Is that your worldview, honestly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepidolite)
    I hope you're not serious, Lupin. Is that your worldview, honestly?
    Cf.

ReputationRep:
    Cf.
    Ah, I think I understand. A deterrent for the 'wrong' sort?

ReputationRep:
    Cf.
    There may be hope for me yet?

ReputationRep:
    You can try and arrange a meet up for TSRians but it's more likely going to fail just because not many people are going to turn up either because they are too embarrassed to come or they live far away from London. I personally live in London so any meet up here I can come to but....like I said I would be too embarrassed to show my loser self.

(Original post by The RAR)
    You can try and arrange a meet up for TSRians but it's more likely going to fail just because not many people are going to turn up either because they are too embarrassed to come or they live far away from London. I personally live in London so any meet up here I can come to but....like I said I would be too embarrassed to show my loser self.
    I live near london too, I do wish it were possible because i don't have many friends at school and I'd like to make freinds with people who have similar personalities to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    It would turn into WW3 especially between ISOC and Plantagenet Crown.
    Not really. ISOC can’t even refute the criticisms of their own religion behind the anonymity of the Internet, let alone in real life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President Snow)
    I'm pretty sure there have been at least two succeasful meetups in TSR history.
    Certainly.

I've been to 4 of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Certainly.

I've been to 4 of them.
    did you get loads of ice cream...

ReputationRep:
    I've met a couple of individuals before, but never a big group. Would be... interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    did you get laid
    Yes, a meeting at a pub in the middle of the day in central Manchester turned into an orgy. Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a meeting at a pub in the middle of the day in central Manchester turned into an orgy. Obviously.
    lol don't take that tone with me, you didn't say where it was. And I was taking the piss. You know, joking? Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    oh since you said Manchester the whole orgy in the middle of a pub thing sounds likely.

Spoiler:
    Show

it's a jooooooke

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.