Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know how to feel anymore. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Last week my crush had said that she would go out with me on a date. However, behind my back she has said to people that she would just stand me up. Her excuse to me was that she didn't have time (yet I know she doesn't do anything on the weekends). Well I've found out that she fancies another guy. I've already got anxiety and I think depression and with the added news of this I just don't know what to feel anymore.

ReputationRep:
    It's just a crush mate, I know it sucks and it hurts but it's for the best that she revealed her true colours before it developed into anything more.

Move on buddy, you deserve better!

ReputationRep:
    She's a *****, move on x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perksy121)
    It's just a crush mate, I know it sucks and it hurts but it's for the best that she revealed her true colours before it developed into anything more.

Move on buddy, you deserve better!
    Thank You! I just feel so stupid for becoming so emotionally attached without even getting to know her.

ReputationRep:
    In the same boat fam just take it on the chin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laitankoko)
    She's a *****, move on x
    Yeah I suppose she is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    In the same boat fam just take it on the chin
    Thanks! Awful feeling though isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    "F*ck these b*tches mayn!"

-Tupac

lol @ "depression" because some girl you don't even know doesn't like you though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    "F*ck these b*tches mayn!"

-Tupac

lol @ "depression" because some girl you don't even know doesn't like you though.
    Thanks. No the depression was there before this anyway.

Be thankful it didn't turn to anything serious before seeing her true colours. You dodged a bullet my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Be thankful it didn't turn to anything serious before seeing her true colours. You dodged a bullet my friend
    I know she wasn't the person I thought she was..

ReputationRep:
    tell her crush she has herpies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnypdot)
    tell her crush she has herpies
    I couldn't do that to someone haha although her crush does date someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Last week my crush had said that she would go out with me on a date. However, behind my back she has said to people that she would just stand me up. Her excuse to me was that she didn't have time (yet I know she doesn't do anything on the weekends). Well I've found out that she fancies another guy. I've already got anxiety and I think depression and with the added news of this I just don't know what to feel anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Essex)
    Why have you repeated your post? She's a *****, move on and work on yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear)
    Why have you repeated your post? She's a *****, move on and work on yourself.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same way.

ReputationRep:
    I've made a similar thread like this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.