Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all,

    Due to some issues with my studies I'm having to take a year out from uni and resit a couple of things in the May-June exam period, so consequently won't be a part of the university for this year. Does anyone know how I can delay payments to the university for my tuition fee loan? I don't take a maintenance loan so that is unaffected.

    Many thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Kilaskwiral

    If you are taken a year out of studies then you can cancel your application online or complete a co1 paper form.

    Thanks Miriam
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.