Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do I do. It is not fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samboy10)
    What do I do. It is not fair
    Multiple people on here have told you what to do yet you choose to ignore every single word of their advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    Multiple people on here have told you what to do yet you choose to ignore every single word of their advice.
    Look mate. 1. I have sent in my CV to loads of places and they don't get back. 2. I have no one who can look at my CV to check if it's ok. 3. I don't have money for lessons and how would I get time to learn if tied to college and work. And 4. No girls ever talk to me

ReputationRep:
    So go on Sherlock tell me why he gets so lucky and I don't. Why don't girls look at me when he gets a girl above average for him and they want to livr together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samboy10)
    Look mate. 1. I have sent in my CV to loads of places and they don't get back. 2. I have no one who can look at my CV to check if it's ok. 3. I don't have money for lessons and how would I get time to learn if tied to college and work. And 4. No girls ever talk to me
    What have you written on your CV? Maybe let us look at it?
    You would have time for lessons, after a day of college or on weekends
    Why don't you try and approach girls??

From this thread and the many others, it seems that you don't have the best personality. As it's all "i deserve, i want" "why does he have it better"

ReputationRep:
    Great. Just found out that I have not been successful in yet another job I applied to but that my stepbrother actually got the asda job

ReputationRep:
    I've not used it but isn't there a CV section on Student room where people can look at your CV.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.