Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather save an animal or a human being? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If both were drowning,who would you save?

ReputationRep:
    Human being for sure. kinda messed up if people would genuinely save an animal over a human being

Human beings are animals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Human beings are animals
    op obviously means animals not including humans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    If both were drowning,who would you save?
    The human. Sorry animal lovers, but our own species comes first.

ReputationRep:
    The Human.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Human being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMindGarage)
    Glad to see that some people at least use their brains wisely.The animal lovers on the youtube comment section went apesh*t on me.

ReputationRep:
    I love animals way more but it would have to be the human because their family would be affected etc. whereas the animal is less likely to hurt a lot of people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Glad to see that some people at least use their brains wisely.The animal lovers on the youtube comment section went apesh*t on me.
    Welcome to Youtube, a place where everyone's opinions are massively polarised and blurted out with no use of common sense or consideration for anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    That depends on a lot of things. If the human was a serial killer, I would save the animal. If the animal was a mosquito, I would save the human.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to Youtube, a place where everyone's opinions are massively polarised and blurted out with no use of common sense or consideration for anyone else.
    I believe most of the youtube audience consists of little kids.I gave them a full comprehensive and detailed answer on why human life is more important than animals.The only reply I got was some guy asking if I'm gay(WTF).

ReputationRep:
    pfft the way I'm feeling right now, save the animal. Could be a bee and I'd save it first.

This world aint even worth saving. Rapists and racists and terrorists? And the children they raise? Yea. Deffo :congrats:.

ReputationRep:
    Humans I love animals but humans are more important to me

ReputationRep:
    I love animals and would always save them if I could, but I wouldn't think twice about saving the human first. I probably wouldn't even notice the animal until the human was safe

ReputationRep:
    Depends on who it is and if the animal is a pet. Though generally speaking, non-human animals do a much better job of saving themselves in these situations. Humans tend to be incredibly helpless and will more likely drag you to your death in the process.

ReputationRep:
    Animals. When you getting child molesting scum like Michael Jackson and Jimmy Saville treated like heroes, you watch animals repeatedly getting tortured in slaughter houses, listen to the scale hypocrisy of humans, as well as thinks about the number of rapist/child molesters that get away with their disgusting crime etc then its too hard to have any love for the human race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear)
    Depends on who it is and if the animal is a pet. Though generally speaking, non-human animals do a much better job of saving themselves in these situations. Humans tend to be incredibly helpless and will more likely drag you to your death in the process.
    humans also kill each other in a state of unnecessary panic for example throwing someone overboard if the boat tips loooool it's not funny but yea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by njfbnjenb)
    Animals. When you getting child molesting scum like Michael Jackson and Jimmy Saville treated like heroes, you watch animals repeatedly getting tortured in slaughter houses, listen to the scale hypocrisy of humans, as well as thinks about the number of rapist/child molesters that get away with their disgusting crime etc then its too hard to have any love for the human race.
    These people make are a very small minority of the human race. And I don't think Jimmy Saville is considered a hero in anyone's books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by totodile)
    Human being for sure. kinda messed up if people would genuinely save an animal over a human being
    (Original post by David Essex)
    The Human.
    (Original post by JMR2017)
    Human being.
    (Original post by EmLo12)
    I love animals way more but it would have to be the human because their family would be affected etc. whereas the animal is less likely to hurt a lot of people.

(Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    Humans I love animals but humans are more important to me
    (Original post by abbalarr95)
    I love animals and would always save them if I could, but I wouldn't think twice about saving the human first. I probably wouldn't even notice the animal until the human was safe

Save a child molester or your dog (Another dog if you don't have one) - what would you pick?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.