Turn on thread page Beta

which 6th form has lots of asians in south London? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello i'm in year 11 now and we have to pick our 6th forms very soon ... i am an asian who has lived in south london/ merton for a while now and i don't have a single asian friend (only my cousins) i've always wanted to be friends with one ... does anyone know where most east asians in south london go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackPink24)
    hello i'm in year 11 now and we have to pick our 6th forms very soon ... i am an asian who has lived in south london/ merton for a while now and i don't have a single asian friend (only my cousins) i've always wanted to be friends with one ... does anyone know where most asians in south london go to?
    Now u see u going to have to be way more specific than that, Chinese? South east? Middle east? Indian? Pakistani? Just look around in prospectus pictures tbh. I'll warn u now don't make this a key factor in what 6th form u choose, u need to look at so many other factors too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlphaParticle)
    Now u see u going to have to be way more specific than that, Chinese? South east? Middle east? Indian? Pakistani? Just look around in prospectus pictures tbh. I'll warn u now don't make this a key factor in what 6th form u choose, u need to look at so many other factors too.
    i was hoping for east Asians like me (eg. Korean,Chinese,Japanese) i already have a best friend that is from india lol ... yeah i know, i won't make this my key factor for choosing a 6th form dw

ReputationRep:
    wallington
    tiffin
    basically all the grammar schools
    you should step out of your comfort zone and branch out to other people though

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.