The Student Room Group

Theory Test in 7 days

my driving theory test is next wednesday and i have barely revised and have such lack of motivation to prepare for it , i tried to change it but the next available date is in november and i dont want to prioritise this over everything else :frown: realistically could i pass on first try with just six days ?

EDIT: so in the end i passed !!! i ended up with 49/50 in the multiple choice theory and 71/75 in hazard perception :')
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by qam
my driving theory test is next wednesday and i have barely revised and have such lack of motivation to prepare for it , i tried to change it but the next available date is in november and i dont want to prioritise this over everything else :frown: realistically could i pass on first try with just six days ?

You could, it is possible.

There have been many people where they have passed first time with only 1 day of revision. Just try and do as much test questions as possible and you should be fine
Yeah just do it for a few hours a day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
https://toptests.co.uk/ is really useful
Reply 4
This thread should be in Learning to Drive - tagging @AngryJellyfish to move it.
Reply 5
Original post by squirrology
You could, it is possible.

There have been many people where they have passed first time with only 1 day of revision. Just try and do as much test questions as possible and you should be fine

people tell me a lot of people on student room are trolls though :frown:
Reply 6
Download the DVSA app (its £4.99) and literally do every question on there along with hazard perception. The questions on there actually appear on the real test (or are extremely similar). It can be done in a week
Reply 7
Original post by TajwarC
Download the DVSA app (its £4.99) and literally do every question on there along with hazard perception. The questions on there actually appear on the real test (or are extremely similar). It can be done in a week

have you passed it ? did you use this?
Original post by TajwarC

I really recommend this, I used this all the time and it's easy to get into since it's an app. I passed my theory first time.
Reply 9
Original post by qam
have you passed it ? did you use this?

Yeah that's exactly what I did and I passed it. Did it over a month or so but only did like 10-15 minutes a day, potentially less
Reply 10
Original post by TajwarC
Yeah that's exactly what I did and I passed it. Did it over a month or so but only did like 10-15 minutes a day, potentially less

alright i ll get it now , hopefully this saves me for wednesday haha :frown:
Reply 11
Quite a lot of the test is common sense, but read the questions carefully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending