Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hello guys, can someone share personal information and insight on if it is possible for me to go to either: Middle sex university, Hertfordshire University or city university and study computer science ? i passed maths GCSE however i got a D grade in English, would this prevent me from going to the universities above ?

    currently i am studying BTEC Level 3: IT, Business, Media. And i am predicted D* on IT, D* on media and M on Business which all equates to 144 Points which is well above the required points needed. Thank.


    cant u retake it
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.