Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to display respect and dignity in personal statement through pharmacy placement? Watch

ReputationRep:
    How can i display respect and dignity in my medicine personal statement through my pharmacy placement?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You should be able to answer this question yourself if you're really making the most of your placement.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think it's hard to connect Pharmacy to medicine. Another aspect you may consider is writing about how you felt that Pharmacy was something much different to medicine and how you felt that there was not enough engagement with patients. You don't necessarily have to stick with respect and dignity and force something out of nothing if you really can't think of anything. Alternatively, write about other experiences, as you don't have to write about all of your experiences or there will not be enough depth.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.