Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

will he know I'm not a virgin Watch

Announcements

So I'm a muslim woman and I don't want whoever I marry to know I'm not a virgin, I would've come clean about it to the guy but alot are very judgemental towards non virgins even if they are not virgins even they still wanna marry a virgin.

So if I marry someone who works in healthcare will he know I'm not a virgin because I took the morning after pill a few times (i got it by going to the pharmacy and also walk in centre).

Before religious muslims start bashing me I don't have to tell my husband islamically

I forgot to add will he know by checking my medical records?

ReputationRep:
    Would it not be illegal via breach of confidentiality to look at your medical records? How would he access them? Also, I don't remember having to sign anything or whatever to say that taking the morning after pill as going on medical records...

(Original post by Paralove)
    Would it not be illegal via breach of confidentiality to look at your medical records? How would he access them? Also, I don't remember having to sign anything or whatever to say that taking the morning after pill as going on medical records...
    doctors have access to medical records and perhaps others in healthcare would do as well, but will he be able to access mine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I forgot to add will he know by checking my medical records?
    There are rules in place that mean you can't just look anybody's medical history up. If he has, he'd be in serious trouble.

ReputationRep:
    Taking the morning after pill won't be on your medical records so don't worry about that.

Honestly no there isn't any way to "tell" a woman is a virgin or not. Some women bleed the first time, others don't. I didn't. For some women it's really painful the first time, others feel no pain. I only felt slight pain in the beginning but that quickly went away. Some women are naturally "tighter" than other women, but that's no way to tell if they've been penetrated before.

The only way he will know you aren't a virgin is if you tell him you're not or if you tell him you've taken that pill before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I'm a muslim woman and I don't want whoever I marry to know I'm not a virgin, I would've come clean about it to the guy but alot are very judgemental towards non virgins even if they are not virgins even they still wanna marry a virgin.

So if I marry someone who works in healthcare will he know I'm not a virgin because I took the morning after pill a few times (i got it by going to the pharmacy and also walk in centre).

Before religious muslims start bashing me I don't have to tell my husband islamically
    Your hymen has broken, you have bled already. You may or may not bleed when doing the same with your spouse when the time comes. There have been instances where some part of the vulva have 'healed' so to speak which may also cause bleeding. He could find out from this.

Before I leave, pray. For forgiveness. Obviously
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

thank you for the answers everyone

(Original post by Kaneki Amano)
    Your hymen has broken, you have bled already. You may or may not bleed when doing the same with your spouse when the time comes. There have been instances where some part of the vulva have 'healed' so to speak which may also cause bleeding. He could find out from this.

I have asked for forgiveness and even if Allah forgives me and wipes away this sin unfortunately men can't seem to and value purity so much even if they're not 'pure'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaneki Amano)

No not true. Some women don't have hymens at all, and those who do may not break it ever. There's new evidence I believe that the hymen never truly breaks or something like that. So not all women bleed during their first time and that is not an accurate way to tell if they are a virgin or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    No not true. Some women don't have hymens at all, and those who do may not break it ever. There's new evidence I believe that the hymen never truly breaks or something like that. So not all women bleed during their first time and that is not an accurate way to tell if they are a virgin or not.
    Here's your answer OP
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdexcelAreIdiots)
    There are rules in place that mean you can't just look anybody's medical history up. If he has, he'd be in serious trouble.
    Yes there are rules but until you’re caught (which is very unlikely if you don’t tell anyone), nobody will find out. Medical records have a tag of who’s accessed them and at what time, but nobody goes around purposely checking to see if records have been accessed or not.

You could access a record and not tell anyone about it and realistically nobody would ever find out. Her husband could look up her records and confront her about it, she could tell the hospital but then their marriage would obviously be over which obviously she doesn’t want.

ReputationRep:
    u have to tell ur husband ur muslim btw. because it is haram for a non virgin to marry a virgin, to marry him u have to tell him that u have committed zina. and plus don't u think the guy is obliged to know whether ur firing or not because after all he's virgin

ReputationRep:
    as soon as he sees ur sexual parts he'll know ur not a virigin. in addition to this u have to tell him ur not chaste because islamically a person who is not a virgin has to marry another person who is not virgin. think theres away round it though by telling my man u committed zina but not sure. also don't u think he's obliged to know that ur not virgin its abit peak for him if he didn't know ygm?

(Original post by Narnz123)
    as soon as he sees ur sexual parts he'll know ur not a virigin. in addition to this u have to tell him ur not chaste because islamically a person who is not a virgin has to marry another person who is not virgin. think theres away round it though by telling my man u committed zina but not sure. also don't u think he's obliged to know that ur not virgin its abit peak for him if he didn't know ygm?
    looooooool: 'as soon as he sees ur [sic] sexual parts he'll know ur [sic] not a virgin' - thank you for the laughter, I'm still cackling.

ReputationRep:
    How exactly will he know by looking at her "parts"?

ReputationRep:
    How will he know just by looking 'at the sexual parts' exactly ?

ReputationRep:
    As a Muslim girl, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just don't mention it, and u don't have to feel guilty about it either. It was your past and doesn't need to be brought up, it doesn't really matter and doesn't concern ur new relationship and really isn't a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any children?

ReputationRep:
    Quit whining and just find a man who’ll appreciate you, period.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.