Turn on thread page Beta

change in circumstances watch

    • Thread Starter


    I was currently living with my husband when I applied for my student finance he was my support on student finance. I have now moved to another address and i am now in charge of the finances for me and my child. What can I do? I am at the moment in my second year of my degree and am worried that I will have leave my course due to childcare costs and other costs which I now have to fund for myself. I do work 27 hours a week as well as progress through my degree. Please help as I do not want to throw everything away.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi gill16081974

    You can apply for the childcare grant and also the parent learning allowance all you would need to do is complete a grants for dependents application form and then send evidence of your martial status to show you are separated the child birth certificate and child benefit letter or child tax credit award notice.

    Grants For Dependents-http://bit.ly/2rm945j

    Thanks Miriam
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.