Turn on thread page Beta

change in circumstances watch

    • Thread Starter


    I was living with my husband when I applied for my student finance he was my support on student finance. we have separated I have now moved to another address and i am now in charge of the finances for me and my child. What can I do? I am at the moment in my second year of my degree and am worried that I will have leave my course due to childcare costs and other costs which I now have to fund for myself. I do work 27 hours a week as well as progress through my degree. Please help as I do not want to throw everything away.

    Best thing to do is to contact SFE yourself and explain how your living circumstances have changed
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 5, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.