Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently trying to write a personal statement for my uni application I need to submit this month. Would anyone be kind enough to read it for me and tell me if it's okay? I'm a bit clueless at this stuff!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust someone online. Ask an old school teacher (assuming you're a mature student with your username) or family member. They could just decide to sell it to someone else and get you in big trouble.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by LaurenSimpson94)
    I'm currently trying to write a personal statement for my uni application I need to submit this month. Would anyone be kind enough to read it for me and tell me if it's okay? I'm a bit clueless at this stuff!
    There is a PS review service avaliable that TSR offer. However, it's closed due to technical issues, it will be back open on Monday

Please do not share your PS on the main site or to anyone which you do not know!

alleycat393

Can you link us to this PS review service via TSR?

(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    There is a PS review service avaliable that TSR offer. However, it's closed due to technical issues, it will be back open on Monday

Please do not share your PS on the main site or to anyone which you do not know!

alleycat393
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by whiggy1994)
    The TSR Review service can be found here: http://bit.ly/TSRPSReview

ReputationRep:
    Mine was obviously pretty good since I got in to uni 👏🏻

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 9, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.