Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am in year 13 and studying a level maths, biology and psychology. I'm really interested in applying to Cambridge for natural sciences but I feel I am at a disadvantage since I only have two science a levels, which is the minimum requirement. I assume most applicants will have 3+ science levels, which has put me off applying. I don't want to let myself down because I've wanted to go to Cambridge for the longest time!

Are there any instances where applicants with two science a levels have been accepted?! I would really appreciate advice since the deadline is next week!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student_17362929)
    I am in year 13 and studying a level maths, biology and psychology. I'm really interested in applying to Cambridge for natural sciences but I feel I am at a disadvantage since I only have two science a levels, which is the minimum requirement. I assume most applicants will have 3+ science levels, which has put me off applying. I don't want to let myself down because I've wanted to go to Cambridge for the longest time!

Are there any instances where applicants with two science a levels have been accepted?! I would really appreciate advice since the deadline is next week!!!
    Best place to ask such question is here.
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4968162

ReputationRep:
    I think you would have a lot of trouble with the NSAA (pre interview test). You have to answer 3 sections out of:
    Maths
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Physics
    Advanced Maths and Physics
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.