• Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    As simple as the title, what's your pet peeve when it comes to food? :holmes:

Mine is definitely that so many vegetarian things have tomato in... maybe it's a little petty on my behalf, but it gets very frustrating when you don't like raw/whole tomato and it's in everything! ;p
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by shadowdweller)

Mine is definitely that so many vegetarian things have tomato in... maybe it's a little petty on my behalf, but it gets very frustrating when you don't like raw/whole tomato and it's in everything! ;p
    When a wrap falls apart after taking a bite.

Or when someone takes my food without asking
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    When there are no orange rolos in the packet. Always green. not good.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    When you order a burger or wrap and the whole thing falls apart. I usually end up eating so much, the thing falls apart, eat the bun and then the burger.

I'm surprised I don't end up wearing any of it! :lol:

When it comes to desserts and you order something like a brownie with ice cream. But it also has to come with sprinkles and a million and one other things. Why?! I just want a brownie with some ice cream. please!

ReputationRep:
    When you ask for normal Irn Bru/Coke/Pepsi and end up getting the diet versions instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    when the portions are tiny. and you payed so much
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    People touching my damn food!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    When you order food and you get those people that want to share everything. NO!!!! Yes, I know my food looks/smells nice, that's why I f***ing got it!! Though, at least with these people, you can say no without feeling guilty - the worst ones are those that you ask "I'm ordering from [insert name of takeaway], do you want anything?" and they say no... then when it comes they want some of your food and you have to give them a bit because you feel like a greedy pig if you just eat it all to yourself
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Ordered a burger last week. "sorry, but we're out onion rings. but we can offer you vegetables instead". What sort of substitute is that, seriously?!

ReputationRep:
    Salted caramel that isn't actually salty. Just call it caramel and stop wasting everybody's time.

ReputationRep:
    When the muppets at KFC aren't capable of reading an order properly and putting the correct items in a paper bag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)

The fact almost everything nowadays has to contain milk, when it doesn't need to, you can't even by a pack beef flavour crisps without milk being in the ingredients. I myself am not allergic to milk but many people are so it really restricts their diet and they can't even enjoy a packet of beef crisps.

ReputationRep:
    uggh so much vegetarian food is cheese- biggest pet peeve

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.