Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been trying for a week to log into my account but each time I try, I get the 'something went wrong' notification. I called student finance only to be told they couldn't reset my password over the phone because 'they couldn't find any of my details' with my maiden name or married name or with any of my information?! I was told to write a letter requesting my details but I haven't got time to actually wait around for a letter back, as I need to apply for finance asap. Is there another way I can get my details to log on?

Thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Dandelion30

If we are unable to locate your account it could be that you don't have an account with us, are you applying as a postgraduate or undergraduate student?

Thanks Miriam

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

I am hoping to apply for a Masters but every time I attempt to log in, I get the above message. When I try and create an account, it states that the details I have entered have already been registered, I'm assuming because I have a degree and pgce already and dealt with student finance before. Each time I attempt to reset my password, I get the 'something went wrong' message. I've tried various devices too and the same thing happens. I'm at a bit of a loss.
    Danielle
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Dandelion30

With the information you have given me it sounds like you do have an account with us which we should be able to locate by taking various information from you, you can certainly give us a callback or you can complete a paper PGL application and sent it by post.

PGL Contact No-0300 100 0031
    Open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm

Pgl Form-http://bit.ly/2vVGZ6H

Thanks Miriam

ReputationRep:
    Thank you fo the information, Miriam and the link to the form.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.