Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If I have an attained a Mathematics grade at A-level but hasn't been cashed in do I still place it on UCAS because since then I have changed to Mechanics
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cowseatmilk)
    If I have an attained a Mathematics grade at A-level but hasn't been cashed in do I still place it on UCAS because since then I have changed to Mechanics
    If you're 100% sure that it hasn't been cashed in then you must not list it on your application.

Cashed in just means you got an overall A level grade on your results slip though - the decision to cash in is made when your exams officers enter you for the exams. Just because you don't have a certificate doesn't mean it wasn't cashed in. Double check your results slips to make sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If you're 100% sure that it hasn't been cashed in then you must not list it on your application.

Cashed in just means you got an overall A level grade on your results slip though - the decision to cash in is made when your exams officers enter you for the exams. Just because you don't have a certificate doesn't mean it wasn't cashed in. Double check your results slips to make sure.
    If its cashed in does that mean I cannot resit a module?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cowseatmilk)
    If its cashed in does that mean I cannot resit a module?
    No
    It just means that when you were entered for the exams the exams officer asked for an overall grade and award to be made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    No
    It just means that when you were entered for the exams the exams officer asked for an overall grade and award to be made.
    Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.