Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right guys I was wondering which is the most recognized & easiest to pass in the UK?

if you had access to any uni in the UK because of your high marks but its been 4 years since then and now you’re a bit worried about your capacities. Would you go to an Average Uni i.e Middlesex or would you rather go to Bath for instance?

I mean what makes a Uni be a good Uni? Is it because it’s more difficult to get your degree? Or is it because they have the best teachers so its easiest to get your degree?

I am confused

ReputationRep:
    up
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyplease)
    Right guys I was wondering which is the most recognized & easiest to pass in the UK?

if you had access to any uni in the UK because of your high marks but its been 4 years since then and now you’re a bit worried about your capacities. Would you go to an Average Uni i.e Middlesex or would you rather go to Bath for instance?

I mean what makes a Uni be a good Uni? Is it because it’s more difficult to get your degree? Or is it because they have the best teachers so its easiest to get your degree?

I am confused
    Morning Babyplease

It is nice to hear that you are interested in studying here at Middlesex!
    I am a current Masters student here and it is a great atmosphere with loads of ways to get involved and make the most of it

I do not think a good university is based on the ranking, but more on what you can get from it and the skills that you gain. I moved here without knowing anyone and with a very bad english, I managed to graduated with a very good grade and to get a job as soon as I graduated. It is all thanks to Middlesex!
    I did not just gain the skills but I also got the confidence

What course would you like to study?
    We are also doing an Open day on the 25th of November, if you want to come and have a look: www.mdx.ac.uk/opendays.

Hope to see you there!
    Ludovica

ReputationRep:
    London met
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oxbridge is pretty easy and good uni, do medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Middlesex University)
    Morning Babyplease

It is nice to hear that you are interested in studying here at Middlesex!
    I am a current Masters student here and it is a great atmosphere with loads of ways to get involved and make the most of it

I do not think a good university is based on the ranking, but more on what you can get from it and the skills that you gain. I moved here without knowing anyone and with a very bad english, I managed to graduated with a very good grade and to get a job as soon as I graduated. It is all thanks to Middlesex!
    I did not just gain the skills but I also got the confidence

What course would you like to study?
    We are also doing an Open day on the 25th of November, if you want to come and have a look: www.mdx.ac.uk/opendays.

Hope to see you there!
    Ludovica
    Many thanks for your reply, may I MP you?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyplease)
    Many thanks for your reply, may I MP you?

hello!

Of course

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.