The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think Freshers week starts on Sept 21st, but I'm not sure. I am moving to London on the 16th though, for international students orientation.
Reply 2
Well, on the website, it says registration takes place between Monday 20th September and Thursday 23rd September, while nothing happens on Friday 24th September. Classes begin on Monday 27th September I think. I still haven't received my Freshers info pack yet..... :mad:
Reply 3
gangrene
kcl is sooo beeping slow and inefficient....makes me wanna strangle the administrators...

inefficient? they've been so stupidly efficient with me, it's scary. Got all my info in this morning. I'm in on 23rd at 1430 for enrolment.

It's my LEA that I could strangle :mad: they took their beeping time.
I am moving on saturday 18th, enrolling on the monday (got the information on friday) and have to go to an introductory meeting with my department on tuesday from 10-4 (got this today).. Still haven't got a freshers pack though (presumably with details of all the parties and stuff?)
Reply 5
eternalsunshine
I am moving on saturday 18th, enrolling on the monday (got the information on friday) and have to go to an introductory meeting with my department on tuesday from 10-4 (got this today).. Still haven't got a freshers pack though (presumably with details of all the parties and stuff?)

What course are you doing?
Reply 6
I'm moving in on the 18th, enrolling on the 22nd and have induction sessions on the 23rd and 24th - I think that's the right dates anyway.
lotus_lee
What course are you doing?

English :smile: Can't wait!!