The Student Room Group

Conspiracies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gjd800
I shall have to think up a new means by which to dispatch mine enemies.

I guess I saved you some time there. You're welcome.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by johnny.snow
I guess I saved you some time there. Your welcome.

Maybe I will torch them instead.
9/11 inside job. Those buildings didn't just disintegrate in a controlled fashion all on their own. If you've played Jenga, you'll realise that when you remove one piece, they all scatter and not in an orderly fashion. Or you build a sand castle, damage one side does the whole sand castle disintegrate? no. I'm no physicist, but you can admit that everything that happened that day was not normal and it had to be so extraordinarily extravagant to serve their 'war on terror' agenda in which both sides benefit, the american government and the terrorists. People are just blindly letting the mass media control what they believe and they know it too. But its better to pretend to live in ignorance, then no one can blame you for how you feel about particular groups. I mean you don't know any better and why is it that you have to question what people tell you, i mean the news should be trustworthy right. Well, while you keep telling yourself you don't know any better, the terrorists, government, satan and illuminati are sitting up in their high tower of course looking down on all those they presume inferior, enjoying a nice cold cup of blood from all the lives they've destroyed along with their lies, hatred and division they've spread.
I heard the moon is made out of cheese. I personally believe this is a fact not a conspiracy!
Original post by cyber1995
9/11 inside job. Those buildings didn't just disintegrate in a controlled fashion all on their own. If you've played Jenga, you'll realise that when you remove one piece, they all scatter and not in an orderly fashion. Or you build a sand castle, damage one side does the whole sand castle disintegrate? no. I'm no physicist, but you can admit that everything that happened that day was not normal and it had to be so extraordinarily extravagant to serve their 'war on terror' agenda in which both sides benefit, the american government and the terrorists. People are just blindly letting the mass media control what they believe and they know it too. But its better to pretend to live in ignorance, then no one can blame you for how you feel about particular groups. I mean you don't know any better and why is it that you have to question what people tell you, i mean the news should be trustworthy right. Well, while you keep telling yourself you don't know any better, the terrorists, government, satan and illuminati are sitting up in their high tower of course looking down on all those they presume inferior, enjoying a nice cold cup of blood from all the lives they've destroyed along with their lies, hatred and division they've spread.

Sensational post mate !!!
Original post by PhilipMcKenna
Do you believe in any conspiracies eg area 51 has aliens or 9/11 was known to happen

Good thread choice mate. They'll want to let this one slip off the bottom of the board quickly, so expect lots of bumps of pointless threads and keep your eye out for whose bumping them. These guys are paid to maintain the illusion, so they want people concentrating and talking about their news, like Trump and Brexit and crap like that and not the truth of 9/11. Wait for the classic response. "I refer you to the NIST report" LOL.

So they start off with classic tinfoil hat banter, which they are doing at the moment, but as soon as evidence comes forth which highlights a conspiracy, then they start getting angry and agitated, exposing themselves for who they really are. They say things like, "But how can this many people be involved and all keep quiet?" However when we're dealing with the devil, they are not a few unfortunately.

They spray us with heavy metals and fluoride to keep us dumbed down so we don't find out about the truth of our God, but God just increases our knowledge anyway. So what they are actually doing, is spraying only themselves. Cracks me up :biggrin:. You see, we can only see these conspiracies for what they are because God let's us. That's why we're different to them, we always have been different, since Cain and Abel. He was always going to awaken His children in the end times, it's written.

Yeah, nice thread.......

Quick Reply

Latest