Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Goku VS Superman Watch

• View Poll Results: Who Wins?
    Goku
    47.62%
    Superman
    52.38%

ReputationRep:
    one of the most talked about fights. who wins and why?

ReputationRep:
    Come on dude. Goku is a Chick magnet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WyvernFires)
    one of the most talked about fights. who wins and why?
    Superman would win even if he was autistic tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thepussy)
    Superman would win even if he was autistic tbh
    I have to agree.

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree.
    But Goku on SSG might be a competition or nah?

Like he did manage to beat Beerus

ReputationRep:
    Goku without a shadow of doubt.

He's a big friendly giant, but piss him off and he'll destroy you.

This moment changed my life:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)

I don't see how. Superman's feats leave Goku in the dust.

ReputationRep:

I don't know about that dude, I admit Goku is as sexy as Clark Kent but power wise idk. And Goku is a nincompoop but Superman is sometimes a pussy

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how. Superman's feats leave Goku in the dust.
    Goku is a powerful character tho. it might be a good fight

ReputationRep:
    Superman managed to;

lift the weight of eternity and infinity
    bench press 200 Quintillion Tonnes
    Fly Billions X Light Speed
    Literally defies physics by hearing in a vacuum etc.
    lifted Thor's hammer with raw strength. a feat thought to be impossible.

he is also limitless in strength and ability, whereas Goku has limits and boundaries that he constantly tries to break.

ReputationRep:
    youre acting as if Goku hasn't done much things. He ****ed up **** too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thepussy)
    youre acting as if Goku hasn't done much things. He ****ed up **** too
    true, but nothing close to Superman's level.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Faulconer theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm too many variables which need to be taken into account but before I say whom, ill let you know why I chose them:

Superman has a much much higher base strength/ stonger physically. Unlike goku he can travel in space without need for oxygen thus in theory can fight in oxygen poor environments.That being said however, he is only strong in yellow sun environments. get rid of a yellow sun or introduce kryptonite into the equation, he will lose as he will be reduced in strength tothat of a human.

Goku however has a much better skillset, better fighting skills (master of multiple styles of martial arts) can manipulate energy more, can sense energy and teleport and his strongest forms in super have the ability to destroy galaxies just by punching / kicking at full strength (read / see manga & anime episodes of battle of gods arc of DB super). Also because goku is a saiyan, he has a zenkai ability which exponentially increases his strength whenever he is badly injured.

In a solar system with a yellow sun, Superman would have an advantage on goku if the latter doesnt go super saiyain god forms. Most other planets / dimensions, goku would own superman.

In fact, if superman would be entered in the current story arc in dragonball super, he would be annihilated as the void dimension has no sunlight, he wouldnt be able to fly so he would have to duke it out with more skilled fighters (as a former karate senpai as well as tai chi practitioner, strength isnt always everything in a fight).

So yh, Goku would win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    Hmmm too many variables which need to be taken into account but before I say whom, ill let you know why I chose them:

Superman has a much much higher base strength/ stonger physically. Unlike goku he can travel in space without need for oxygen thus in theory can fight in oxygen poor environments.That being said however, he is only strong in yellow sun environments. get rid of a yellow sun or introduce kryptonite into the equation, he will lose as he will be reduced in strength tothat of a human.

Goku however has a much better skillset, better fighting skills (master of multiple styles of martial arts) can manipulate energy more, can sense energy and teleport and his strongest forms in super have the ability to destroy galaxies just by punching / kicking at full strength (read / see manga & anime episodes of battle of gods arc of DB super). Also because goku is a saiyan, he has a zenkai ability which exponentially increases his strength whenever he is badly injured.

In a solar system with a yellow sun, Superman would have an advantage on goku if the latter doesnt go super saiyain god forms. Most other planets / dimensions, goku would own superman.

In fact, if superman would be entered in the current story arc in dragonball super, he would be annihilated as the void dimension has no sunlight, he wouldnt be able to fly so he would have to duke it out with more skilled fighters (as a former karate senpai as well as tai chi practitioner, strength isnt always everything in a fight).

So yh, Goku would win
    but he can't! Goku is powerful and skilled but any fighting skill means nothing against an enraged Superman. he is still strong away from suns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)

So yh, Goku would win
    Superman once flew so fast and far that he broke infinity. He. Broke. Infinity.

I don't know how many yellow suns there are out beyond the confines of the concept of physical space, but I'm guessing there ain't a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    Superman once flew so fast and far that he broke infinity. He. Broke. Infinity.

I don't know how many yellow suns there are out beyond the confines of the concept of physical space, but I'm guessing there ain't a lot.
    exactly, Goku has limits, Supes doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    When goku traded only 3 punches with beerus,it was stated that to destroy the entire universe,and this was only in his super sayain god form.Now,he has super sayain blue transformation which is vastly superior to his previous ssj god transformation and is getting a new one next week.On top of that,he has kaioken times 20 which puts him in a completely different league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)

So yh, Goku would win
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    When goku traded only 3 punches with beerus,it was stated that to destroy the entire universe,and this was only in his super sayain god form.Now,he has super sayain blue transformation which is vastly superior to his previous ssj god transformation and is getting a new one next week.On top of that,he has kaioken times 20 which puts him in a completely different league.
    but the fact that Goku needs to evolve into new forms just shows he has weaknesses he must overcome. Superman has no weaknesses that Goku could exploit in a random fight.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.