Goku VS Superman watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who Wins?
    Goku
    47.62%
    Superman
    52.38%

ReputationRep:
    How can you debate this?, goku whoops supermans ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WyvernFires.)
    but the fact that Goku needs to evolve into new forms just shows he has weaknesses he must overcome. Superman has no weaknesses that Goku could exploit in a random fight.
    Nah bro.Superman having no weaknesses has been debunked many times.I can't remember the exact video but search it on youtube.Goku is getting a new form which is said to be miles above all his previous transformations,including the already ridiculous ssj god transformation.Read the latest chapters of dragon ball super.Also,superman is an extremely inconsistent character.One time he is destroying stars and the next moment he got punched by a normal human on a street so he has weaknesses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Nah bro.Superman having no weaknesses has been debunked many times.I can't remember the exact video but search it on youtube.Goku is getting a new form which is said to be miles above all his previous transformations,including the already ridiculous ssj god transformation.Read the latest chapters of dragon ball super.Also,superman is an extremely inconsistent character.One time he is destroying stars and the next moment he got punched by a normal human on a street so he has weaknesses.
    Supes doesn't always need to demonstrate his strength just because he can. Goku has skills but without any knowledge of Kryptonite, he's completely screwed. if Supes can tank an explosion worth 50 Supernovas, he can easily survive anything Goku throws at him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreamville1)
    How can you debate this?, goku whoops supermans ass.
    despite being massively outgunned? sure.

ReputationRep:
    Supes doesn't always need to demonstrate his strength just because he can. Goku has skills but without any knowledge of Kryptonite, he's completely screwed. if Supes can tank an explosion worth 50 Supernovas, he can easily survive anything Goku throws at him.
    Goku also has enough power to destroy the ENTIRE UNIVERSE in 3 punches(shown in the anime and manga),and that was only in his previous transformation.His new transformation is said to surpass all the GODS OF DESTRUCTIONS.

ReputationRep:
    Goku also has enough power to destroy the ENTIRE UNIVERSE in 3 punches(shown in the anime and manga),and that was only in his previous transformation.His new transformation is said to surpass all the GODS OF DESTRUCTIONS.
    that's quite impressive but...

Gods in the DB universe have limits too, so they're more God-like as opposed to Gods.

Also, Superman has shattered reality itself as well as all of eternity and infinity, which completely transcends any universe or even multiverse. compared to this, Goku's universe-destroying feat is mild child's play to Superman.

ReputationRep:
    that's quite impressive but...

Gods in the DB universe have limits too, so they're more God-like as opposed to Gods.

Also, Superman has shattered reality itself as well as all of eternity and infinity, which completely transcends any universe or even multiverse. compared to this, Goku's universe-destroying feat is mild child's play to Superman.
    He had help when lifting infinity and he didn't even lift.He failed and if you read the official guidebooks,it is clearly stated that superman indeed has LIMITS.Also,if he had no limits,he would clearly be on par with THE PRESENCE.

ReputationRep:
    Deadpool whoops both

ReputationRep:
    Goku hands down

ReputationRep:
    If we're bringing up old outlier feats, Goku sparred with a character known as Arale as a child who was shown to be powerful enough to accidentally break the earth and even the sun while playing with a hammer. Goku is then shown to spar with her as an adult in his max power form (which he's managed to perfect to an over 200x power increase not including his kaioken) which Arale was very eager to spar again at 100x the previous power. Goku gets unquestionably stronger in the next arc after training for 3 years. This links in as Beerus one shots Arale, who was atleast 100x stronger than Goku, but Beerus is visibly and audibly scared when Goku uses Kaiokenx10 and gets 10x more powerful on top of his increase in power from training. He also scares Beerus' twin brother Champa by simply looking at him after calling Goku a pawn. Keep in mind these are all casual universe busting characters (if we scale them based on their feats and power increases).
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmmarTa)
    If we're bringing up old outlier feats, Goku sparred with a character known as Arale as a child who was shown to be powerful enough to accidentally break the earth and even the sun while playing with a hammer. Goku is then shown to spar with her as an adult in his max power form (which he's managed to perfect to an over 200x power increase not including his kaioken) which Arale was very eager to spar again at 100x the previous power. Goku gets unquestionably stronger in the next arc after training for 3 years. This links in as Beerus one shots Arale, who was atleast 100x stronger than Goku, but Beerus is visibly and audibly scared when Goku uses Kaiokenx10 and gets 10x more powerful on top of his increase in power from training. He also scares Beerus' twin brother Champa by simply looking at him after calling Goku a pawn. Keep in mind these are all casual universe busting characters (if we scale them based on their feats and power increases).
    Gokus' feats are on a whole other level when compared to the Z version.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thepussy)
    But Goku on SSG might be a competition or nah?

Like he did manage to beat Beerus
    I'll have you know that I was only fighting at 60% power when fighting Goku... But that SSB kioken form might be a problem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godofdestruction)
    I'll have you know that I was only fighting at 60% power when fighting Goku... But that SSB kioken form might be a problem...
    That's my bulmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    remember Gods' feats in the DB universe are impressive, but what are classed as Gods in DC are truly limitless divine beings, not like in DB where they are powerful yet limited beings.

ReputationRep:
    Goku shattered a universe in 3 punches and is getting a new form that is 200 times more powerful than that. Cool, cool. So he can shatter 200 universes in 3 punches.

I wasn't aware of that, so let's see...

200 universes in 3 punches means he is limited in some way.

Superman broke infinity. He. Broke. Infinity.

He -also- flew so fast he went back in time. Another impossible and not merely 'Difficult' feat.

So Goku... Tough guy. Can shatter universes, which is a lot of stuff.

But maybe my math is off. Can someone else tell me if 'A lot' is more than 'Infinite'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    Goku shattered a universe in 3 punches and is getting a new form that is 200 times more powerful than that. Cool, cool. So he can shatter 200 universes in 3 punches.

I wasn't aware of that, so let's see...

200 universes in 3 punches means he is limited in some way.

Superman broke infinity. He. Broke. Infinity.

He -also- flew so fast he went back in time. Another impossible and not merely 'Difficult' feat.

So Goku... Tough guy. Can shatter universes, which is a lot of stuff.

But maybe my math is off. Can someone else tell me if 'A lot' is more than 'Infinite'?
    exactly, Goku possess extreme levels of strength but he is limited. Superman is not.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There's one key point people are missing.

Goku's power scales depending on the opponent. This really is a playground pissing contest where we're hitting infinity + 1...

ReputationRep:
    That's my bulmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Fair point.

ReputationRep:
    If a character like Batman who is human can beat Superman with Kryptonite and an armoured suit don't even bother with Goku, sure Goku has limits but just like Batman he also has a brain as well as super powers.

ReputationRep:
    I think we're forgetting the real winner of this fight.
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.