Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have sent off my declaration form however still haven't been contacted by SF Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have completed the only thing left in my to do list which was to send off the declaration form last week- Monday 25th sept. However I still haven't received any confirmation of SF receiving this letter nor had my first instalment. It would be much appreciated if I could receive some sort of confirmation that this has been received or whether I just have to wait a bit longer.

Many thanks

Hal
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi hxk663

Depending how you sent the declaration the current processing time is 12 working days for it to be scanned and then two working days for it to be processed.
    If you keep checking your online account for regular updates.

Thanks Miriam

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.