Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why don’t I get any matches on Tinder or POF 😒 Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IBFUTURE)
    mine I think is awesome '6ft 1 - tall enough for your tallest heels if your feeling fancy '
    Your lack of 'you're' could be the reason.

Also assuming that height is all women care about. We actually care more about the person.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannxm)
    Your lack of 'you're' could be the reason.

Also assuming that height is all women care about. We actually care more about the person.
    that was a typo on here. My bad. And i wasn't assuming height is all women care about I'm just a guy who uses a lot of humour.

What would you like to see in someones bio?

ReputationRep:
    dog pic always helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilipG1)
    dog pic always helps
    Pomsky

ReputationRep:
    nothing to see here.

your lack of success is a combination of being blacklisted by tinders internal algorithm for swiping right to every girl with a pulse, and not being good enough looking compared to your competition to actually hold a girls attention and get her out on a date.

There is no magic secret to tinder

There is no magic words to say or lines to say that is going to get girls interested

There is no magic profile to write [short of saying you're a multi millionaire] that's going affect your match rate

The bottom line is you are not attractive enough to do well on Tinder.

I actually did an experiment with a fat unattractive obese girl on pof and she got >200 men clicking they want to meet her within the first 24 hours of the profile going live. This means on Tinder she would have >200+ matches if she wanted it in less than 24 hours of using the site. That is the scale of the competition you are up against. She's not interested in finding someone of a similar level of looks to herself when she's got hunks throwing themselves at her telling her she's pretty.

My advice to you, get off tinder...................

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother, I don't see why guys need to put girls on a pedestal when girls are almost as abundant as guys. Stop the desperation and let the market correct itself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    that was a typo on here. My bad. And i wasn't assuming height is all women care about I'm just a guy who uses a lot of humour.

What would you like to see in someones bio?
    Well written, a bit of good humour, something about their life, their work, their ambitions.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I would recommend POF.

ReputationRep:
    I manage to start quite a few conversations by saying "please talk to me", works a charm:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannxm)
    I would recommend POF.
    is that even still a thing lol. I thought it died

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    I manage to start quite a few conversations by saying "please talk to me", works a charm:rofl:
    LOL. Teach me your ways

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Teach me your ways
    All in good time young Padawan, all in good time...

ReputationRep:
    You could always use the same app as me.- Grindr

ReputationRep:
    Anyway I havent got any matches never mind replies. Literally none in a 5 mile radius and now have ran out of people to swipe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Anyway I havent got any matches never mind replies. Literally none in a 5 mile radius and now have ran out of people to swipe.
    do a 10 mile radius?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.