Turn on thread page Beta

my parents earn to much but refuse to help pay for accomodation? watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm applying in 2018/19 and will apply for student finance, but you have to give your household income, my parents earn too much, but refuse to help me pay for uni, accommodation and stuff, this means I won't get anything from finance what do i do? cant food and drinks and other essentials my own even with a job or two
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Aliz.Beez

    If you are not going to be applying as a dependent student you can apply as a independent student if you meet the criteria if not you still get the basic maintenance loan support.

    Thanks Miriam
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.