Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for some reason i aint too happy i got AV!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoopdogme)
    Ahhh how come?

I think at lot of people here would love to be in your situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ynox)
    cryfield isn't too bad. Good atmosphere there but you share bathrooms with 14-20ish and a kitchen with 26...

for the money whitefields is a better option really.
    damn... i dont like the sound of it... only good thing is the atmosphere... but i satisfy my atmosphere craving everytime i go to a cricket match

ps:leekey... i hope i didnt make your moderating job too hard in the other thread

ReputationRep:
    S1m would wager his life to get a room in AV. Why arent you happy about it, is it because its too quiet we can make it lively

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwarwick)
    S1m would wager his life to get a room in AV. Why arent you happy about it, is it because its too quiet we can make it lively
    lol... wow... i never realised my ranting would make me famous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ynox)
    for the money whitefields is a better option really.
    personally i like cryfields more than whitefields. whitefields dont have a common room and i dont really like the whole flat thing. i think people walking RIGHT past your window every 2seconds would do my head in as well.

where are you living next yr?

ReputationRep:
    Yup i got into AV.

I'm the same. I think i would have rather been in rootes now.

I put it down as first choice on the off chance...i REALLY didnt expect to get it. Now i feel sorry for Sim cause i know he really wanted it....

I but the crapest "brief description" ever... i thought it was "brief" so i only wrote about 8 words....oh well.

ReputationRep:
    i'm living in not so sunny and kinda grey and dismal earlsdon. Still, its a fair bit nearer to campus than leam and my rent is real cheap compared to this year

also I liked whitefields as it was convenient for stumbling out of the union to although it gets noisy there. Handy for meeting up with friends though as no one minds popping into whitefields on the way back from say costcutters while cryfield is on the other side of gibbet hill road

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chud)
    Yup i got into AV.

I'm the same. I think i would have rather been in rootes now.

I put it down as first choice on the off chance...i REALLY didnt expect to get it. Now i feel sorry for Sim cause i know he really wanted it....
    rootes was ma first choice though..............

ReputationRep:
    OMG YAY I GOT ARTHUR VICK IM SO HAPPYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i applied like a month after the deadline so im really surprised! *happy dance*

ReputationRep:
    u got AV without it being ur first choice....WHAT haha

ReputationRep:

Oh.

Remember your place is decided so that not too many people on your course are together....

i really am startin to want rootes too now maybe i shudda changed it a month ago to 1st choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangomaz)
    OMG YAY I GOT ARTHUR VICK IM SO HAPPYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i applied like a month after the deadline so im really surprised! *happy dance*
    wah so unfair. i applied like SOOOO EARLY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valcandy)
    wah so unfair. i applied like SOOOO EARLY.
    lol... you dont know yours yet? im sure you will get something decent... they wont leave you waiting for this long only to give you cryfield or something else you dont want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    lol... you dont know yours yet? im sure you will get something decent... they wont leave you waiting for this long only to give you cryfield or something else you dont want
    i bet they'll put me in westwood. because this other guy he got his late last year and got chucked in westwood!

ReputationRep:
    i bet they'll put me in westwood. because this other guy he got his late last year and got chucked in westwood!
    how much do you bet? bet your place in an ensuite if you get one?

well im sure you will find out by tomorrow... its hardly fair letting most people know and leaving out one or two... maybe if you get your parents to ring they might take your accomodation more seriously... personally i think you have got a good chance in getting your 1st choice... unless they havent actually allocated your place yet... then you got no chance

ReputationRep:
    did you say you were an international student? if so youll prob get your first choice, or at least second. warwick have a reputation for being a bit money grabbing and for liking all the money they get from internation students. so they tend to be a bit biased towards them and keep them happy.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've read that international students were given some sort of priority for ensuite because they were away from home and all but from personal experience it wasnt that way, my first choice was AV and I got Rootes, which was my third choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msh)
    yeah i've read that international students were given some sort of priority for ensuite because they were away from home and all but from personal experience it wasnt that way, my first choice was AV and I got Rootes, which was my third choice.

wanna swap? I'd rather save the 20 quid per week..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chud)
    wanna swap? I'd rather save the 20 quid per week..
    you can save £34 a week if you switch to another "better" one...

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.