The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

that’s a really good idea! x
Original post by resh20
Has anyone started a Facebook group for both courses ?
If anyone would like to join for both courses it’s called ‘UCL Eastman dental hygiene and therapy 2018’ x
Original post by Sophie5993
That’s amazing! So glad you got offered place but it’s a shame I won’t be seeing you at UCL! Good luck!

Thank you! Best of luck to you as well!
Original post by resh20
Congratulations on your place! (I think we met at the UCL interview)

Thank you! Ooh...were you the one who had just come back from holiday?
Is anybody else going to QMUL for DHT this year?
Original post by Icecreamroses43
Thank you! Ooh...were you the one who had just come back from holiday?

Yes I was! So glad you found a place 🎉💃🏽
Original post by resh20
Yes I was! So glad you found a place 🎉💃🏽

Glad you did too! Best of luck for the course! Xx
Reply 867
anybody who has a place studying H&T at Leeds we have a group chat going. let me know if you want to join xx
Hi. I would love to join please x
Reply 869
Original post by NAS9514
Hi. I would love to join please x

I've messaged you
Reply 870
Anybody apply for Manchester!?
Is anybody going QMUL this year??
Original post by Pink97
I got an offer from Cardiff today too! Is there any fb group or anything yet set up??

Hi, do you know if anything has been set up for Cardiff?! Cant find any facebook pages for this years intake!
Hi I am going to Leeds university to study dental hygiene and therapy course. Can you please let me how I can join the group
Original post by hr1994
anybody who has a place studying H&T at Leeds we have a group chat going. let me know if you want to join xx

Hi I am going to Leeds university to study dental hygiene and therapy course. Can you please let me how I can join the group
Reply 875
I will private message you
Reply 876
Has anyone applied to Sheffield University?
Reply 877
Anyone know if theres a 2019 version of this post for DHDT applicants?? :smile:
Original post by mcqwe
Hey! I'm currently doing the access course and working full time. I do struggle as been out of education for 5 year but got 2 units at distinction so far!! Only thing is I think, dont quote me, a few universities don't offer interviews as the marks are still pending. I'm hoping this is the case for Newcastle University as I was unsuccessful but know someone on the course and they think this is why! Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine xxx

Heya!
Since i posted this I have actually started my access course and applied to uni!! I applied to Leeds, Plymouth, Newcastle and QMUL and have heard nothing back from all of them!!!
i am finding the access course so stressful!! My college is very disorganised and i have had 3 different tutors since september.
i have thankfully managed to pass with distinctions so far, bar 1 unit.
I didnt occur to me that i hadnt heard back because of pending results!! I hope this is the case as it will explain why i havent heard back!!
Original post by elloisecraig
Heya!
Since i posted this I have actually started my access course and applied to uni!! I applied to Leeds, Plymouth, Newcastle and QMUL and have heard nothing back from all of them!!!
i am finding the access course so stressful!! My college is very disorganised and i have had 3 different tutors since september.
i have thankfully managed to pass with distinctions so far, bar 1 unit.
I didnt occur to me that i hadnt heard back because of pending results!! I hope this is the case as it will explain why i havent heard back!!

You will get an interview or a straight rejection even if your results are pending. I didn't hear from Plymouth with my interview date until late Jan.

Latest