Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My predicted grades are looking really low BBD and UCL Law course requires A*AA is there any chance of me getting in. I think I can achieve this but my teachers think differently. I have studied 2 foreign languages at GCSE and I know UCL looks at that.

ReputationRep:
    What were your AS grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryGuy1998)
    What were your AS grades?
    I got a c in maths, 2 marks off a B because I only did 1 AS as my college has moved to the new specification. But I am resitting 2 papers to try get an A

ReputationRep:
    You have no chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.)
    You have no chance.
    This

I have AAA predictions and didn't even apply UCL because it is more than likely I would get rejected on sight.
    I applied Kings and Bristol though because I think I have somewhat of a chance if other part of my application is good enough.

With BBD predicted grades, I'd say try for maybe BBB offer universities. But UCL with a 1:15 place to applicants ratio, you would probably get rejected instantly.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.