Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Y13 journey to becoming a bigger person! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    This will be a blog where I sort of write a diary account of my daily life studying in Year 13. The aim is motivate myself and others (hopefully!) to incorporate the qualities to become a better individual, and bigger person. By writing down what happened during the day, I will be able to think of things in a second perspective and so be able to solve problems that I need to.

The subjects I study are:
    Maths
    Further Maths
    Physics
    Chemistry

My As grades were:
    Maths - A
    Further Maths - A
    C1 - 95
    C2 - 95
    S1 - 90
    D1 - 98
    M1 - 96
    FP1 - 83

The Universities I have applied to are:
    University of Cambridge - Natural Sciences
    University of Bath - Maths and Physics
    University of Manchester - Maths and Physics
    Imperial College London - Physics
    UCL - Physics

My predicted grades are: A*A*AA
    but I am aiming for A*A*A*A*
    Hopefully I fill get some offers! (fingers crossed!)

Alongside my academic goals, I would also like to make more friends and be comfortable around more people. I have been talking a lot more than I usually do, which is a very big achievement for me. And I have found its getting a lot easier as I do it more often! There is a group of people I would like to spend my time with, but am currently to shy/scared to talk to, despite being good friends with most of the people. So, I aim to become better friends with them.

I aim to become more confident in myself and be comfortable around my peers, and become good friends with them.

I also aim to participate more in school activities and sports, to raise my physical health and add to my experience.

I would also like to improve my piano playing skills a lot more!

This was a long text to read, so thank you for making it to the end!
    I will be posting everyday (hopefully), so stay tuned!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DetectiveMe)
    Hi!
    This will be a blog where I sort of write a diary account of my daily life studying in Year 13. The aim is motivate myself and others (hopefully!) to incorporate the qualities to become a better individual, and bigger person. By writing down what happened during the day, I will be able to think of things in a second perspective and so be able to solve problems that I need to.

The subjects I study are:
    Maths
    Further Maths
    Physics
    Chemistry

My As grades were:
    Maths - A
    Further Maths - A
    C1 - 95
    C2 - 95
    S1 - 90
    D1 - 98
    M1 - 96
    FP1 - 83

The Universities I have applied to are:
    University of Cambridge - Natural Sciences
    University of Bath - Maths and Physics
    University of Manchester - Maths and Physics
    Imperial College London - Physics
    UCL - Physics

My predicted grades are: A*A*AA
    but I am aiming for A*A*A*A*
    Hopefully I fill get some offers! (fingers crossed!)

Alongside my academic goals, I would also like to make more friends and be comfortable around more people. I have been talking a lot more than I usually do, which is a very big achievement for me. And I have found its getting a lot easier as I do it more often! There is a group of people I would like to spend my time with, but am currently to shy/scared to talk to, despite being good friends with most of the people. So, I aim to become better friends with them.

I aim to become more confident in myself and be comfortable around my peers, and become good friends with them.

I also aim to participate more in school activities and sports, to raise my physical health and add to my experience.

I would also like to improve my piano playing skills a lot more!

This was a long text to read, so thank you for making it to the end!
    I will be posting everyday (hopefully), so stay tuned!
    Good luck with your journey. Feel free to ask me anything about the maths side of things at Bath, and also (although your grades for maths were great) there is the Maths forum if you ever get stuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    Good luck with your journey. Feel free to ask me anything about the maths side of things at Bath, and also (although your grades for maths were great) there is the Maths forum if you ever get stuck.
    Thank you so much! I appreciate it

Also, I realize I haven't posted yet...A-levels are currently taking over my life :'D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.