Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im currently deciding on which universities to apply to for medicine 2018 entry. I currently have a shortlist of 6 unis which I need to cut down to 4. Any help doing so would be much appreciated.
    My stats are:
    GCSEs: 6A* 4A 1D(Spanish)
    AS: AAAA
    A2 predictions: A*A*A*
    UKCAT: 710 average, band 1

My current shortlist is:
    Sheffield
    Exeter
    Leicester
    Manchester
    Newcastle
    UEA

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Your stats are amazing and you could potentially get interviews from all of those! I think you need to think about which courses out of those you think you're going to enjoy the most. I know Manchester for example is PBL so if you think you're going to like PBL over integrated for example you can rule some out (or vise versa). Also do some research on the cities and accommodation?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.