Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if any 2nd/3rd year students who live in a private rented house/apartment have any spaces that aren't being used. I'd be happy to rent one from you, for a small fee of course.

I live in Romero hall on Archers road and they just denied my application for a permit because I'm a first year without any extra super special needs, even though the car park at this hall is pretty much empty 24/7. I need a car here, its the easiest, quickest, and cheapest way of me getting home, since I live 150 miles away, and I want to go home every 2-3 weeks.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Sheisun1998)
    I was wondering if any 2nd/3rd year students who live in a private rented house/apartment have any spaces that aren't being used. I'd be happy to rent one from you, for a small fee of course.

I live in Romero hall on Archers road and they just denied my application for a permit because I'm a first year without any extra super special needs, even though the car park at this hall is pretty much empty 24/7. I need a car here, its the easiest, quickest, and cheapest way of me getting home, since I live 150 miles away, and I want to go home every 2-3 weeks.
    Gonna bump this one for you :bump: Hope you get some more responses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Gonna bump this one for you :bump: Hope you get some more responses!

Aww thank you! :3

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 14, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.